Ability To See Stats In Groups

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Arcaver, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the solowing Unwavering Player

*sigh* i think YOUR skill is the burden [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

Words can not ... Just ... DAMNNNN Lol you would be a burden in T6
    • Like x 1
  3. Feenicks New Player

I would run with Solowing. I like her mindset.
    • Like x 5
  4. Radium Devoted Player

I bet people would have said that during T5 as well, yet there she is with EO which was probably ran solo.

You overestimate the importance of SP in PvE content.
    • Like x 4
  5. thelight420 New Player

The fact is, I can already inspect you. See your gear and know your tier. I also, (PSN) can see the name you log in with and your league. Why can't I see your stats?

What is the difference besides people jumping to even worse conclusions when they see your gear? My vit was higher than most even though I was slightly behind in gear due to my skill points and base mod boosts. Inspection didn't even reveal my real potential. (Gear/SP) Is all about potential.

If someone could get a more accurate read it could help with less people making assumptions. They make the worst assumptions already with the current system, I think the same amount of assumptions would be made regardless of a more functional system being put into play.
    • Like x 1
  6. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

That's cool, but say she was dps and running say A new alert now imagine the burn and time it would take.
    • Like x 1
  7. Feenicks New Player

One of the reasons I play is to kill time so I'm good. This isn't a job after all.
    • Like x 1
  8. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

It's about having fun but that would not be a fun run if they were running T6 with 39 SP it would be torture
    • Like x 1
  9. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

hmm....a slow(ish) alert / raid with solowing, or a fast raid with some arsehat.

I know which option I'd be going with.
    • Like x 7
  10. thelight420 New Player

..... Do you think you were doing anything helpful in Dox?
    I'm sure you were contributing slightly more than everyone's sidekicks/back-ups.
    Now hit Cr100 and hit up lockdown, I bet you'll be fine and get a 97 neck :) We did it with 4 people the other night. :) Start to finish, 1 hour.
    • Like x 1
  11. Feenicks New Player

I've read enough of the forums to know who I would NOT run with........as beast as they seem they are
    • Like x 3
  12. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

It's not about being *** it's just fact it would take forever and many would agree you should come prepared were here to have fun not drag people through content and make it drag out.
    • Like x 1
  13. Feenicks New Player

It's about running with good people instead of areshats. I'd rather run an hour with good people then run 20 minutes with a d'bag.
    • Like x 4
  14. VintageWine Dedicated Player

People aren't making wild assumptions about what may happen for if this was possible, it's a true statement that has happened to others. People getting excluded more than they should in the game and more kicks happening more than they should.

My stats really isn't anyones concern on here, do I have a problem with showing my stats? No, your stats aren't my concern so why should my own stats be a concern to you. Once again I have no problem showing my stats but should you really be so concerned? No.

No one has nothing to hide, however, no one wants to put up with the way the community ( in general ) can be when it comes to "high" stats vs "low" stats. Which is why I said how the community ( in general ) is self destructive when it comes to this topic.

Do not be fooled by someone's stats. High stats doesn't always mean good player and low stats doesn't always mean bad player.

At the end of the day, you had a bad experience and now you want this as an option which wouldn't benefit the community and the game at all.

The pug life is sometimes punishment, you get a good group, you get a bad group. Not always going to be unicorns and rainbows all the time.
    • Like x 3
  15. the solowing Unwavering Player

i was solo healing, i think i was being useful :3
    • Like x 3
  16. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

Really Feeniks? I'm not being an As. I'm just stating fact that it's annoying to be in there for an unnecessary amount of time. I'm a chill person in game but has got to stop. But by all means man take that your long 4 player I'll take 20-30 min run any day. I know you don't like me that's all fine same to you but keep you feedback constructive
    • Like x 1
  17. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Meh....each to their own.

I spent a good three hours in TD the first time I ran it. I'm not even remotely ashamed to admit to that either. It was a good group, lots of banter and hillarity.

And I'd take that over a quick run through with someone who thinks they know more than the average bear does, and is quite happy to share their "knowledge".
    • Like x 4
  18. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Why are you not on PC side. Like why?
  19. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

"Magdalena Bonita - EUPC - Hero"

That is a fantastically awesome name for a character!

:D
    • Like x 1
  20. thelight420 New Player

Considering most people do a lot of content without a healer at all, I am not shock nor surprised. Solo heal lockdown at Cr100 same SP and talk to me. :) Why aren't you giving credit to the group you were with? Two way street.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.