Watchtower needs a remodel

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lightnings Revenge, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

Well immm baccccck ! ok today i want to talk about dcuo heros watchtower i think the look is ugly but the view out is nice i would love to see it remodeled and changed . the villains hq look outstanding but heros hq looks so darn ugly .
    • Like x 2
  2. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

i loved the broker room tbh
    • Like x 1
  3. Hero of Justice New Player

Nope, Watchtower looks awesome.
  4. Zpirit Dedicated Player

It's fine as is, but I wouldn't mind a remodeling.
  5. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

it looks nice but i would like a change
  6. Rebornthunder New Player

Watchtower too big ,Hall of doom #1
    #Villain4life
    • Like x 6
  7. DaTruthBeTold New Player

OMG dude are you serious? If you tired of it just join the dark side, we got candy and the amazing HODOOOOOOOOM!X!
  8. X-zero Loyal Player

I do prefer the HoD design but it is the one that needs a remodel and expansion. Having the top tier pvp gear cram into a tight corner behind some stairs is kinda sad.
    • Like x 5
  9. Rebornthunder New Player

They should but the next tier in the pit :cool:
    • Like x 1
  10. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

how? i like the HoD better... everything is so close to you... you barely have go that long... the WT is way too big... yoou have to go through every wing just to go to a certain place
  11. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

HOD needs a remodel that center area is so empty now.
  12. LightSp33d Well-Known Player

They really should to start using the pit, it's probably the one area I never go to in the HoD. I visit the Inner Sanctum on top of the Phase Shifter more than I visit the pit...
  13. Little Sister New Player

I'd like hallways going from the Aquacultural area and Statue area to the main hub. That would be ideal.
    • Like x 2
  14. EBANESER11 New Player

The issue with the watchtower is that there are too many rooms that aren't used post t3. They need to reuse those rooms for new dlc content. Like imagine the possibilities of the hangar? What can be put in there for newer dlcs? JUST IMAGINE!!!
  15. Feenicks New Player

Since we have lairs and now league halls I gotta ask........Watch Tower? What's that?
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Both the WT and the HoD do need at the very least to be a bit improved..... if not to be redone completely.

For example some of the PVP vendors in the HoD are crammed in a tiny corner of the Meta Wing when there would be more then enough room for to display them in the Tech wing just like how the T3 gear is displayed in the Meta Wing or the T4 is displayed in the Magic Wing.

Or the sparring dummies that are right next to the crafting station??? You have to wonder who had the bright idea to put the sparring target there??

Some parts of the HoD are crammed with stuff where other part are very very empty.

It is not as bad in the WT.... but it could could benefit from a facelift.
    • Like x 1
  17. Crimson Jonni New Player

I Actually am starting to prefer the villain side safe locations. I mean the nightclubs and the hall of doom are way more appealing than the boring police stations. The watchtower's magic, meta, and tech wings kick the HOD's wings *** though. If anything i'd like to see the main coloring deepened and darkened. The light metallic blue is pretty stale where as the finished steel deep purple color is pretty neat.
  18. DEADLY MERC New Player

I meean they could at least throw some club music into the pd lol it's so boring in there
    • Like x 1
  19. DEADLY MERC New Player

And some music in the hq man I just want some music lol
  20. Octantis New Player

Or get a League Hall and decorate it however you like :)