DLC11: League Hall: Lockdown (Raid)

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by TLantern, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

And if u get easy artifact its 5 times less stressful. Artifact plays way to big role in this imo. I dont remember that either me or ppl that i know and play with were doing nex and dox in t4, that was just pure suicide XD everyone was gearing up in t5 alerts first and modding so we could stand any chance in raids, tho i saw some early vids of groups trying them with t4. In paradox wave there were so much things to worry about, team play had to be on top just to be able to survive and also u had to run it with good dps who are able to make dmg burn as often as it was possible. We were starting with +0 sub bosses and slowly progressing over the time. Im not saying that Lockdown is easy, its a fun raid, im saying that its simply not what some of us were hoping for :(
    • Like x 2
  2. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

eupc villain side 25 min for one league and 28 min for other, need to check if any other league on our side did similar time or shorter. i dont know what to say, speed runs of what should be the hardest raid in game in days of its release.
  3. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I think you guys should adjust the damage output from the laser artifact in the lockdown raid. It's huge, kills a lot of teammates, even jumping over the darn thing.

The ice artifact is fine.

Also I suggest toning down Barda's stun thing. That hit's about four teammates and then a laser comes and kills everyone. Basically, what I'm saying here. Is that it's hard to breakout of even if you have a full power bar.
  4. Ogat New Player

There are safer ways to avoid the laser then trying to jump over it ;>The whole thing has a tell which altho subtle can still be spotted and called out, if You dont stand right on top of the laserorgin spawn locations you can and will avoid it if you pay attention, several people dieing at once from one laser is bad positioning. as for bardas stun- pve breakouts trinkets if you have trouble with it :O
  5. IntraShadow New Player

There a glitch where if someone picks up the rifle before mantis comes out he won't show at all.

Also anyone have good tips for lasers?
  6. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Yeah, but as a damage no real serious damage would use breakouts lol

This is amazing though

7. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

If they adjust the laser dmg and lower it down no one would care for it and healer could over heal the dmg taken.
    Laser is a real deal, ice field is cute :) spawning at set positions and doing basically nothing.
    Fire field is cool, i like it.
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

How many of these 28 min runs had the laser artifact ?
  9. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

I dont think there are speed runs with laser, for now..
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

So what artifact you get for now can make or break how you do ?
  11. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

Atm pretty much. The amount of reviving and running away from laser is not good for fast runs. With all that surviving u will focus less on objective and more on staying alive so the run will prolong.
  12. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

The rifle needs to be fixed, there's a delay that takes too long for it to load up and shoot Barda in time before she kills people. I think the rifle should have been a consumable item when you pick it up. Acts like a static grenade and press R2 circle for it. But still have the animation it currently has.
  13. Ogat New Player

Did a run with them yday and we improved the time a bit to 25 mins with some change ;p And got that technician/engineer feat too lol.
    Don't say that Ljubi, You have to be swift like a goat, and everything is possible xD
    • Like x 2
  14. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

Yeah, tnx for joining us :)
    Goatskillz hmmmmmm, gimmie!
    • Like x 1
  15. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

about that rifle delay, its different for some team members, thats one of the important stuff in this raid and we communicate with ts when that moment comes. its simply like this: some players see the rifle as usable with gold weapon icon above it self and some dont see that for some longer time. the one who actually see it as rdy to pick up and use should notify other team members that he will do a cage thingy so that others dont jump in for rifle or be close to it while waiting for it to be rdy. there is always someone in the team that can see the rifle loaded up as soon as one of the bosses gets free of cage.
  16. I Keeps Aggro New Player

100 Symbols of power 4 marks of fury lol
  17. TLantern Developer

The rifle has a cooldown time after you use it. The same person cannot use it twice in a row. When the rifle is ready to use there will be a message that appears mid screen telling you that it is ready. But if you are in the cool down state the message will say that you are not able to use it yet. I would recommend rotating between 2-3 people who use the rifle.
    • Like x 7
  18. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

oh ok, thx for clarification :)
  19. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Just got done running this raid on the hero side.

We killed Kalibak first, once he was downed, I was unable to taunt Mantis. He was acting as if both him and Kalibak were out, where he goes around and does his own thing until one was trapped. This happened the rest of the fight. We were able to down him, regardless, but still something that should be looked into.

The disintegration field was out.
  20. Dalae Well-Known Player

Tanked last night Lockdown with SonsofAnarchy; 27 min.

Just being asked for joining the group, invited, queue and start the party. No previous tactics, no positioning discussion, no TS for me. Just plain and brutish like a The Ramones song :D

Give them credit, they are that good ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.