Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

(((( MONT ))))
    • Like x 3
  2. Mont New Player

Syndi has that art gun he stole from groot
    • Like x 1
  3. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

He will never get it back
    • Like x 3
  4. Mont New Player

CC got 30k post
    • Like x 1
  5. Crimson Jonni New Player

The new teenage mutant ninja turtles more like a cross between Mini Godzillas and someone's neighborhood dealer.
    Not sure how i feel about the new style
    • Like x 1
  6. Mont New Player

They gotta make a $ somehow, and make a new gen of kids say Ohhh I want
  7. Crimson Jonni New Player

Thats probably true. I never understood why people we're into that stuff. In CADD class we'd have underclassment with hookah pens puffing fumes in plain daylight. O'course, the Teacher was blind as a bat anyhow
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I did? Woot!!! :D
    • Like x 5
  9. Mont New Player

See, hugging me was actually good for u LoL
    • Like x 1
  10. Crimson Jonni New Player

I'm feeling like Subway tonight. But i cant take the car, cause as soon as i touch the keys someone will know i've left the house. Idk if its even open this late. Work in like 5hours and i cant sleep lol. I think im gonna find a room i havent refinished yet and sleep before my boss catches me slackin off
  11. Crimson Jonni New Player

When all else fails, cat spam wont
  12. Notangie New Player

13. Mont New Player

Got caught up on dis x d avengers from 2013 on Netflix
    It stated falcon was 17, so is the new cap gonna b 17? Or they gonna ignore that n go with comics age ? LoL
  14. ForsakenDarkness New Player

Must toke hookah....
  15. Lights Derp Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. MercPony Devoted Player

I assume the comics age because the Falcon in that show is part of Marvel's Animated Universe but is loosely based on the same ones from the Cinematic Universe.... which is loosely based on the comics but also its own world apart from the comics. Not really always reflected the same across them.

blahblahblah This :p
    Animated Universe (Avengers Assemble, Ultimate Spider-Man, Hulk and the Agents of SMASH): Earth-TRN123
    Cinematic Universe (various movies + Agents of Shield TV show): Earth-199999
    Comics (main canon universe not counting spin-offs): Earth-616

/marvelgeek /lovesbothmarvelanddccomics /explanation
    • Like x 1
  17. ForsakenDarkness New Player

18. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Hello ForsakenDarkness,

As two members of the Funhouse Council I'd like to welcome you to our thread. Since you're new here an probably haven't read every page I'll let you in on some history. This thread has been officially won twice now. The original winners were declared on page 49, and it was most recent won on July 21st 2014. This place for the past year has been a hang out of multiple random conversations and nothing more.

So no you didn't win, and you can't win. I would suggest you sit back, relax, eat some bacon and potatoes, look at some pretty Red heads, hang out with the clones, and look at some funny kitten pictures.

Have fun! You didn't win.

-Derp/Derpstache
    • Like x 2
  19. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Lady, I am so much fun...you couldnt handle ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Will either of u be joining us in game anytime soon? Pliskin been asking where you are and when ur going to be logging in.