The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Seth Grey New Player

Love these three.
  2. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Thank you. The rage costume is my favorite pic. I got the pose right and the background was perfect.
    • Like x 1
  3. Seth Grey New Player

Indeed. :)
  4. Crimson Jonni New Player

That darth Malgus looks absolutely insane :eek:
  5. Half-Blood_Prince Well-Known Player

After looking at the pictures other people posted, I realized I need better looking gear.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Epicness246 New Player

How do you guys get these perfect pictures of your toons? do you guys play on the PC servers? how can i get a good pic of my toon? im on the PS3
  7. VillNess Well-Known Player

The resolution on ps3 is lower but you can still take good pics. I am not sure did they add option to hide UI on ps3 but one thing I am missing so bad from ps3... Since going legendary for first time I bought usb keyboard on my ps3 (EVERYONE who plays dcuo past T2 should get one! There are cheap ones which work, like mine which was 5€/$ and having keyboard makes many other things on ps3 easier/faster.) and when you have keyboard on ps3 pressing F9 hides UI and takes screenshot. You can also see the picture cos it freezes for like 0.5-1 seconds. I just loved that and was such dissapointed how screen shots work on PS4 :/

Could we get that for PS4 too please? When pressing F9 on keyboard it takes UI off, freezes screen for preview of the pic and then goes back to normal with UI back. Or is this there already? I think I tried pressing all keys but didnt work.
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

If you press up on the D-pad on the PS3 there is an option in that menu to take a screenshot. Or if you have a keyboard, just hit F9.
    • Like x 1
  9. Karmapolice Well-Known Player

New outfit very loosely based on Batgirl's new costume. I tried to get something closer using the Biker chest and some other styles, but I just wasn't liking it, so I made this one instead. :D
    [IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. TroEL Dedicated Player

Looks like someone saw my mans running around out there lol
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. jflusson Well-Known Player

:eek:
    • Like x 3
  12. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Here's an updated pic of my main, "Warhawk JLU", a 103 CR Quantum DPS.
    • Like x 3
  13. Seth Grey New Player

That is bad***!! :D
    The head is hive I guess and the chest should be spec ops. What are the styles mate?
  14. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Chest is sector incendiary
    Hands dredsen 7
    Feet ww t2
    Legs brainiac invader
  15. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

My new PvP look...
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 5
  16. LowerWiskers New Player

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. LowerWiskers New Player

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 6
  18. LowerWiskers New Player

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 10
  19. LowerWiskers New Player

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 7
  20. LowerWiskers New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

I'm the little one. Mimicking a friend ;)
    • Like x 1