The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Seth Grey New Player

Love the look on this one. It's like a celestial knight or something. :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Villain T1
  3. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Which mentor? (I'll have to look: I still need my T1 hands!)
  4. Tracmar Well-Known Player

Thanks man :) was trying to make him look "tanky' ;)

Thanks man :)
    Its hand style from the villain side : Aegis of Azarath . Sorry for the delay was trying to get past all the dc-ing in DCUO
    The style is a T1 pve one that can be bought from HoD, from Faust if am not mistaken (magic T1 Pve vendor)
  5. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Magic wing
  6. bindi Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]

my star sapphire costume i've been wearing since i was finally able to get this mask. also i got lucky and the tiara dropped for me on my first (and only) time running gates two days ago.
    • Like x 9
  7. ElvenScoundrel New Player

Updated Celestial healer angel, Nephiliel:
    [IMG]

Can't wait 'til I get the Exalted head style!
    • Like x 4
  8. Tracmar Well-Known Player

With help from some lovely folks here I finally found retro futuristic HB on 2 toons .. and guess what I made with them ..

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Crimson Jonni New Player

Wow sick, it looks better than my star sapphire! I dont think i used any black, but yours looks great with it! I'll post mine later tonight
    • Like x 1
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Nice use of the Tech Ninja boots on the red look, I can never seem to find a look I like with those.
    • Like x 2
  11. Tracmar Well-Known Player

ty mate :)

I was actually considering metal head for the red look too but then realised it would be too similar to the yellow lantern .. thought maybe would try this one and voila .. glad you like the result too :)
  12. Crimson Jonni New Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Anakin skywalker for anyone who loves Starwars. This is probably my favorite creation ever, even more than my dps/main ninja lantern. Im posting pics now cause im about to delete the style and make something new, but i made SURE to write it down in my notes because there isnt a doubt im going to be wearing this again. Blackest night Batman soon :)
    Also as soon as i get a green glow iron exoshirt, expect ion or sodam yat :D, when that happens is dependant on when i get lucky and when anyone is on to run SM
    • Like x 5
  13. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Not bad. I made a Darth Malgus at one point.
    • Like x 2
  14. Crimson Jonni New Player

:eek: i wanna see
  15. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

i'll try and get some pics today

I have a few variants of the look as well.
    • Like x 1
  16. CanopicJar Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. CanopicJar Well-Known Player

These are sick, nice job
    • Like x 1
  18. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Darth Malgus

[IMG]

My Look When I was Rage for a bit(Might be going back. I'm a sucker for the color red)

[IMG]

Gold Ranger Power

[IMG]

Spawn: Soon to be updated with Collared cape come Halls of Power.

[IMG]

Current costume
    • Like x 7
  19. Crimson Jonni New Player

[IMG]
    This is my sodam yat as Ion for now. I wanna try if i get a green glow exoshirt to get the glowy chest portion. But i dont see any yats online, just john stewarts and Guy gardner. I decided not to use the scion chest cause it really doesnt fit, and in his ion outfit, he designed it a bit differently. Im thinking alot higher of yat after i witnessed him go toe to toe with Superboy prime. It was epic xD
    • Like x 1
  20. Knight Arrow New Player

Updated powers and updated look.

Knight Arrow turned Quantum and went all future tech
    [IMG]

Captain Supanova went electric and loving him more than ever now.
    His look is a mix of my favourite comic characters. (Superman, Iron Man, Captain America, Booster Gold, The Flash)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6