What Are Your Fears? Thread.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ace1, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Crimson Jonni New Player

Spiders. F*** those little f*****s. I swear to you, one night before school , the shelf in my closet collapsed and as i was cleaning up, i saw this big *** spider emerge from the corner. I was so terrified to kill it out of fear it would jump on me or crawl away and scuttle into a corner of my room that i called my little brother in my room to watch it while i went and got a plastic red cup, put it over the spider on the wall, and proceeded to duct tape the cup and spider to the wall until morning when i had my grandpa kill it.
    • Like x 5
  2. Notangie New Player

I'm currently waiting out hubby's nap so an arachnid can face its demise. It's too big for me to do it.
    • Like x 4
  3. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I am not a fan of those guys either. lol
    • Like x 4
  4. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Strange.... I thought I would be head locks :D
    • Like x 3
  5. Raptor T. Committed Player

When it's dark OR when I'm out in the open. Always have a feeling that something is watching me.
    • Like x 2
  6. Spacedude2 New Player

Big Brother.
  7. Crimson Jonni New Player

I understand completely. Theyre just so ominous lol
    Im almost an adult and i'll probably still have to call my grandparents to come over and kill my spiders when i move out soon xD
    • Like x 2
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

[IMG]
    :eek::eek: This will freak me out.:confused: I think it's safe to say those who fear Space, fears heights as well.
    • Like x 1
  9. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Space is just so interesting when think about it. Scary how small we really are compared to everything else.
    • Like x 3
  10. Ghostof91 New Player

That's one of the main reasons why I fear it:eek:, Just try to put over 100 Earths in to one Sun and to make it worse there are bigger objects than our own sun.
    • Like x 3
  11. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Ha in fact the object known as the Large Quasar Group is 40 Billion times the size of our galaxy
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Black holes, scary but interesting at the same time.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

You gon think im crazy but demons and ghosts dont scare me. Trapped spirits are what they are..
    no its not purgatory.... its a chasm (Bosom of Abraham). I see them on a daily basis.
    (Yall all think im 200 sorts of crazy but oh well)

Ok.. but my fears

Bankruptcy
    Clowns (yes I know ironic)
    Heights
    Flying Cockroaches
    • Like x 2
  14. Ace1 Dedicated Player

I don't think you're crazy I think it's interesting when people have a sixth sense(I assume that's what you are speaking of) people fear what they don't understand.
    • Like x 2
  15. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Sorta like a 6th sense but I'll stop therem im not gonna get into my beliefs.
    However its nice to know im not thought of as crazy
    • Like x 2
  16. Mont New Player

welllll.... i wouldnt say that :rolleyes:
  17. Forsberg New Player

Rats
    Mice
    Gerbils
    Any rodent type monstrosity that exists. I hate them so much! If it looks like a rodent it's dead!

My weirdest fear is when I lay down that my feet and fingers NEED to be covered or under something. Rest of my body can be hanging in the breeze (lol) but not my feet or fingers. Day or night they just need to be covered if I lay down.
    • Like x 1
  18. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

This scares me...

[IMG]

This scares me more...

[IMG]

And that's only a fraction of the number of galaxies out there. What is it all for? Where did all come from? What's our purpose in all of it? I could go on the possibilities are endless and sometimes mind boggling. Don't get me wrong though i love space and all it beholds but it's also scary at the same time.
    • Like x 1
  19. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

What are you talking about zod you have already seen it unless you have have amnesia from all the wars you've been in.
  20. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

It makes a lot of sense to be really afraid space after all it has a lot of phobias inside it kind of all going together at once. Black holes and as far as we can see to the edge of the observable universe would bring fear of the unkown. Fear of darkness (black holes). What if I told you there was space monsters and/or demons out there that didn't obey the normal laws of physics. Would that scare you at least a little? Just play dead space ;)
    • Like x 1