Fanboys is Recruiting USPC

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by WastedMind, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

FANBOYS USPC Heroes

Fanboys is still selectively recruiting active players for all roles and unlike many other leagues we have no Skill point or CR requirement.

Our core requirements are simple
    - Must be mature and respectful
    - Must be willing to check our site for updates and raid sign-ups
    - Must be willing to use mumble for raids (If you don't like talking we at least ask that you log in to listen)
    - Most importantly must enjoy the game!

We are an active PVE league that primarily operates in eastern and pacific time. We have numerous experienced members that have been playing DCUO since launch and plenty of experienced members that have joined us along the way. We have completed all the content DCUO has to offer. If you love DCUO and want to join a mature, respectful league that's patient with its members. This might be the League for you.

Check us out at www.FanboysDCUO.com

Remember our recruitment is selective and your application is your first impression, put some effort into it;)

If you have any questions feel free to contact any of the following ranking members in game

Leaders:
    RedKryptonite
    Jimmy Snow
    WastedMind

Officers:
    Caitlin G
    Blue Streak1
    Magmaflash
    Joria
    Twisted Titan

Honor Guards:
    Nightengale
    Pyrock
    Dee Punch
    SANICHARA
    Plo
    Wrxxer
    Starbuk
    Thorren
    • Like x 1
  2. Twisted Titan Committed Player

• Like x 1
  3. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

Just started broadcasting on Twitch. If you want to see the league in action be sure to check it out.

Twitch/RedKrypt
    • Like x 1
  4. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

Happy 2 Year Anniversary FANBOYS !!

Time sure does fly. Looking forward to another awesome year !!
    • Like x 1
  5. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Can't believe another year went by so quickly. Looking forward to another one with Fanboys.
    • Like x 1
  6. CGthor Active Player

Thanks to all past and present Fanboys! We could not be where we are today with out you.
    • Like x 2
  7. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

Farmed some T6 Duo's with Redyk tonight and was able to get my utility belt to push me to CR106!
    [IMG]

This was our fastest Port of Paradise run at 4:52
    [IMG]

This was our Fastest Supply Lines run at 5:03
    [IMG]

Had a blast! All I need now is the T6 Neck and Face and I'm done on this toon!
  8. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Fanboys would like to thank the brave men and women of our Armed Forces past or present, for making sacrifices every day for our freedom. Have a safe, happy and healthy Memorial Day Weekend.
    • Like x 1
  9. Kamehamebrah New Player

Greetings I'm a returning player with a fresh level 30 (CR40), I know you said that you do not have a minimum requirement on CR/SP but is there room in the League for someone who would need occasional assistance with lower tier alerts/raids? I'm generally on every night from 10pm - 1am EST.

I'll also go ahead and fill out an app and if anyone could add Kamehamebrah so that we could chat in game about the League that would be great too. Thanks!
  10. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

We run all the content in the game as its needed by our members. While a lot of the focus is currently with the new T6 content. We still try and run the old stuff for our members that need it. Our league primarily operates in Eastern/Pacific time, so your time zone will fit right in with us. I will keep an eye out for you in-game to answer any further questions.
  11. Kamehamebrah New Player

Hey guys is there anyone on now who can invite? I've added the Leaders and Officers but none seem to be on unless they are playing alts.

Kamehamebrah
  12. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

I know Magmaflash and Sanichara were on last night but they may have logged off before you got on. Be sure to add the Veterans to your friends list as they can send you an invite as well. I did not log in game yesterday but will be on tonight between 9-11pm Est.
  13. Kamehamebrah New Player

I was able to reach someone but will get with you tonight too since I need an invite on a couple toons (was able to recover my old account with 62 Nature Healer).
  14. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

Two of our newest member sigs.

Delta Heat and Ghostnight. Thx for being dedicated members of the league!

[IMG]

[IMG]
  15. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

I will be streaming tonight's raids if anyone is interested in checking us out.

16. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Fanboys would like to wish all the Dads out there a Happy Fathers Day!
  17. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

If your looking for a mature league on the USPC Hero side and want to check us out. I will be streaming tonights ( Thursday, June 19th) raids. Thursday Night is our big raid night and we will be running content all night starting at 8pm Eastern. Check us out or stop in and say hi.

Twitch/RedKrypt
    • Like x 1
  18. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

Can we say GU39 and League Halls!!!

There is no better time to start getting established in a league. So what are you waiting for ?

Check us out at www.FanboysDCUO.com

You can also find league details and our requirements posted through out this thread.
    • Like x 1
  19. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

Showcasing our Exoshirts!!
    [IMG]
  20. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

Game Update 39 is live and so far the leagues managed to pump out 24726 Prestige and about 2 1/2 hours until reset and members still running content. we'll definitely hit our 25K goal tonight.

[IMG]

Awesome job Fanboys!
    • Like x 1