Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I heard that too actually, so it would be interesting to see how she does.
    • Like x 2
  2. BlackWingBeyond Committed Player

Twist: He's not alive. We're all dead.
    • Like x 4
  3. Mont New Player

"General Zodbie"
    • Like x 1
  4. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

That's great. I didn't know there was going to be a car chase where she dies either. Really there has to be a Spiderman thread this can be talked about instead.
    • Like x 2
  5. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I didnt see the image. I avoid movie stuff like that until I see the movie if possible.
    • Like x 2
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Actually it's not during the car chase. The car chase is one of the first scenes in the movie. It just was really obvious, even not having seen Gwen at that point she was going to die. They really did that bad of a job at hiding it.
    • Like x 1
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

That is not the point I am making. Stop. Just stop talking about it.
    • Like x 2
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

It does not matter if it was obvious. I had no idea.
    • Like x 3
  9. Mont New Player

Manda did you see there's a Malficent game app,looks like bejeweled
  10. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

My new phone ringtone! LOL
    • Like x 2
  11. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I got a new shirt the other day that I am so in love with!

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. DC-Doll New Player

If I ever saw a girl wearing that shirt, I wouldn't know whether to marry her or run. Either way, really cool design
    • Like x 4
  13. DC-Doll New Player

I remember the last phone I had, I set the ringtone to Navi's "Hey, Listen!" from Zelda
    • Like x 2
  14. MercPony Devoted Player

Anyone else ever have to deal with anxiety when you are at a point you can't refill your medication for it (I know not everyone has it to where medication feels necessary though)? :confused: I really hate it. I've suffered anxiety and mild paranoia since childhood.
    • Like x 3
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I miss my anxiety medication. Since I moved to Georgia, I can not afford to see the doctors here to get mine. I have been winging it for years now. It is not fun. Especially going to busy places like you would go to fill your prescription. That can be hell! I am sorry. :(
    • Like x 5
  16. DC-Doll New Player

I'm not on medication but yeah, every time I leave the house I get anxiety.
    • Like x 2
  17. MercPony Devoted Player

Its been really bad the past few days. I can distract myself for little bits at a time but it always creeps right back up on me. It'll be a bit before I can get any more medication too :confused: I've been trying some natural things like green tea (I've always enjoyed green tea). Helps a but but its not perfect.

Yeah I know that feeling all too well. Mine gets worse if I ever have to leave my house.
    • Like x 3
  18. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Where did you get this? I want it!!!!
    • Like x 3
  19. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I actually stopped taking my medication because I stopped seeing my psychiatrist after he called me mentally disabled, and my doctor wouldn't write me any prescriptions without the referral from my psychiatrist. So, it's been over a year since I've last taken my medication, and while I've been pretty good for the most part, I've still had some major panic attacks a couple of times this year when my medication would've come in handy.... But yeah, the medication didn't even work that well, anyway, since I'm pretty sure it has something to do with me being wrongly diagnosed, since I've been told by many, many people, professionals included, that I show a lot of signs of being bipolar. It's not just anxiety for me, it's literally everything.... But I usually just try and get through it on my own. It's tough, but doable.
    • Like x 2
  20. MercPony Devoted Player

I've only started taking anything for it as of a year or so ago. The longest time I could manage pretty okay without it. Medication def has helped me when I've had the worst moments of it though. Anxiety runs pretty badly in my family and the paranoia stems from the anxiety itself. Sometimes it can get so bad I just kinda zone out from things.
    • Like x 2