Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Dametria Loyal Player

I'm more of a tea person, but this...
    [IMG]
    gets a like every time. :p
    • Like x 3
  2. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Starbucks is beautiful and delicious.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dametria Loyal Player

Just like you! :p

...and Queen-for-eternity Carlynn!
    • Like x 4
  4. Mont New Player

yes i aggree she is all that
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Coffee!!!♥:D

Though, I'm not a Frappuccino fan.
    • Like x 3
  6. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

dawh!!! And don't forget the fabulous Dametria on that list!!! ;)
    • Like x 4
  7. Dametria Loyal Player

meh..she's okay.
    • Like x 1
  8. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

For a second, I thought this was Mont's post, since you two have the same avatar, and it sounds like something he would say, but then I saw your sig.... Nah, Carlynn's right, you're totally awesome :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Dametria Loyal Player

Actually she said I was fabulous :p ...but either way I guess I shouldn't argue with Q.F.E Carlynn.
    • Like x 2
  10. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I know what she said, I was adding my own input :p
    • Like x 2
  11. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Hey, do you guys think if I pray hard enough, God will grow my hair back overnight? I want to wake up with the beautiful, lustrous hair you would see in shampoo commercials....
    • Like x 2
  12. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Who wants to give me my 3000th like? :)
    • Like x 6
  13. Mont New Player

rob a wig shop
  14. Mont New Player

ur welcome
    • Like x 1
  15. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Awwwwwwwww, Mont!!! That's the nicest thing you've ever done for me. For anyone really haha ;)
    • Like x 2
  16. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I will give you my hair. It's so long it's the "I'll just throw it in a bun today". I hate washing it, drying it, styling it (specifically curling), I hate everything about it. It's Summer time, time to cut it short and maybe dye it. Get back in shape... Damn, I have to go back to not letting myself go. It was fun :(
    • Like x 1
  17. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Yeah, I need to start working out, too.... I mean, I'm still pretty scrawny, but I would at least like to get a little muscle to compliment my nice frame.... Plus, I'm supposed to be exercising more to help with my asthma, since my sister still hasn't picked up my inhaler from the pharmacy -____-
    • Like x 2
  18. Mont New Player

says u, u just dont notice, typical woman:p
    • Like x 1
  19. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I used to be nicer. I'm not one to indulge in pride but I've been told I was pretty hot too many times not to believe and no I do not have a butter face, Mont. not so attractive anymore though. My face has broken out and I haven't dyed my hair in months so the roots are so nasty looking. A bun is the grown woman hairdo I guess... There's a lifetime right down the street and soon I'll have money to afford it so I'm super excited for that. I wish we all lived in the same city and we could be that group of friends who are all best friends who actually treat each other as friends and not personal minions
    • Like x 2
  20. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Because calling me a typical woman is such a kind, sweet compliment..
    • Like x 2