Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Omg! I was watching this documentary about the ocean and I swear killer whales are the sociopathic d-bags of the ocean. One thing they do seriously made me cry. And not just a sad little few tears. Like complete water works. I hope the Japanese wipe them out. Shamu can suck it!
    • Like x 3
  2. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Actually I smoke way less in winter. In Winter a pack usually lasts me two days because it's cold outside and getting to the store can be a hassle so I guess I get "conservative" over the murderers but I can't wait until Winter, I need to quit ASAP. I don't have any of those, parents yes, but they're both ex smokers who want to smoke again so I'm better off not giving them anything with nicotine in it. Even after you quit, you want a cigarette I hear. People tell my all the time of how their mouth starts watering and what not. This just hit me, but I'm going to the doctors, I should talk to him about Chantix.
    • Like x 1
  3. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

And while you are trying to quit, it will be EVERYWHERE. You will smell someone smoking 5 city blocks away. You will see some random stranger smoking and you will want to pounce on them and rip their face off to get to their cigarette. And the longer you smoke the harder it will get. You have not smoked too long to have done much damage. If you can stop now, you will so thank yourself later.
    • Like x 5
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Yea, I didn't bring up the whole possibility of stuff like Chantix because I wasn't sure what the financial situation with you was. Obviously stuff like that can be a good place to start. I know my dad chews nicotine gum, but that can be an expensive habit.

Not to discourage you, but it will be harder without some form of support group. A good thing to do would be to pick out something you really, really like to do, whether it's browsing a certain website for example, and just do that instead. Just pick something that takes your mind off things and that can help a little bit too.
    • Like x 1
  5. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Oh my God my brother watched Free Willy all the time when we were kids so I grew up thinking "Free Willys" were these peaceful gracious animals of the see and then one day I just see them tearing apart a humpback and seriously, it was worse than watching Barbie mutilate Ken as real people. I was so happy to see one dead on the beach in Jaws.
    • Like x 2
  6. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Seriously, I know the feeling.

[IMG]

That's the only thing I can show non smokers as to what it feels like to be a smoker and have a craving.
    • Like x 2
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I don't think Chantix is so bad. I just did the math and I spend $1,592.50 a year on Tobacco. Now multiply that by 5 and you get $7,962.50... Honestly I thought it would've been bigger numbers but that's still $7,962.50 too much. I'll pay whatever price to quit
    • Like x 2
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Ouch. Even still that's a lot of money :( But definitely give it a go :) Obviously there's websites and everything that give some really good information on how to quit smoking.
    • Like x 1
  9. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I could buy a badass gaming laptop if I quit smoking and I know I'd be able to afford it just from those numbers. Ooo, one more thing to motivate me.
    • Like x 3
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

That's actually a really good plan. If you know a lot about computers, something to really keep you motivated would be to build your own gaming rig. Just buy parts at a time. That way you can see some of the progress at least. Sounds stupid but whatever works lol
    • Like x 1
  11. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

much better to pounce on a random stranger than a Lone Stranger, btw...

And, Amanda, as CC says here...
    You have not smoked too long to have done much damage. If you can stop now, you will so thank yourself later.
    • Like x 4
  12. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

My partner quit all she did was read The Easy Way by Allen Carr, and its worked SOO much better than Champix that she tried twice to quit with in the past, she's had no cravings, no withdrawal symtpoms
    • Like x 1
  13. MercPony Devoted Player

Figures I have to have a bad cold today of all days :confused:
    • Like x 1
  14. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I'm not trying to be melodramatic or get attention so I'm posting this here rather than make a threat (plus their kinda dumb)
    For the last several weeks anytime I make a post thanking a dev or saying something positive about this game, I get trolled. But lately it has gotten very bad. Members have now begun sending me harassing PMs. I joined these forums to find people with similar interests to talk to. And I did, I also found out that most people are horrid creatures who's parents should be burned for allowing their conception and birth. That being said, I'm not leaving. I have however been 'scared' (not actually scared but I'm sick of dealing with it and I'm sick of the general attitude here) away from my ID and have decided (other than to promote my league) I will no longer be signing in. I have too much negativity happening around me in real life and its hard to keep a positive out look; but to make matters worse, when i come here to relax or share news with those of similar taste I still get bullied. That's fine, I'm use to it, I've been bullied my whole life. I moved from Columbia, SC to LA to get away from a bully. I have no issue leaving a forum to do the same. If anyone wishes, contact me in game, through /tell only, I will delete any in game mail without reading if it from someone I don't know. That's how it is :D but don't worry. You will all find someone better to fill the (incredibly small) void I will leave.
    Good gaming to you all
    Cheers :D
    • Like x 4
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

That's terrible! But people will always try to tear down people they see that have something they do not. People like you and that can spark jealousy. You really should consider not letting them win. The ignore feature is a great option on here. You have a very positive attitude to contribute to this community and it would be a very big shame to lose that voice.
    • Like x 5
  16. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

I got my ### kicked last night from the league Odyssey in 8v8 last night!:eek: It was awesome but sucked because i yelled at my computer when i saw who it was! Gotta love pvp days. :D
  17. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

So while servers are down I've rekindled my interest in Deus Ex Human Revolution. Probably one of my favorite games of all time.
  18. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

o_O
    :eek:
    :mad:
    :(

People are asshats.
    • Like x 2
  19. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

I need to make a viewable section on Photobucket for these types of pics I find all the time on the web. Whenever I feel worthless and unwanted, I read things like this and they really do make you feel better once you start believing in them.. You notice it too in everything you do.
    • Like x 3
  20. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I find this one puts things in perspective:

[IMG]
    • Like x 7