Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Chicago Bull New Player

I would use a Potion, but first what type of bird? Any Ideas?
    • Like x 2
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I am not entirely sure. It looks like a finch to me.
    • Like x 1
  3. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

There are disturbing reports of unrest and whisker-licking in the cat army...
    • Like x 2
  4. Chicago Bull New Player

• Like x 3
  5. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  6. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Hmm. Well I put him in a container and he is in my closet for the night. (The only place my cats can not get to while I am sleeping and annoy him.) During the day I will put him where I can watch him. But they are saying to call animal control basically. I live in a big city. I have a feeling they will not care about a little finch. :(
    • Like x 1
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Ok, I'm sure it's nothing then. I still have to get this checked out though. I need to quit smoking already too. I heard for every year you smoke, it takes 4 years for your lungs to clear it all out and I'm going on... 5 years I believe. Since I was 16 so 5 years in November. 20 years is heartbreaking

They took a ton of blood too. I get paranoid over things like that. I didn't even get the bill in the mail yet from my last visit so I can't wait to see that......
  8. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I was 12 when I started smoking.
    I thought it made me look grown-up! LOL!

Now, I'm 46, and I've been smoking longer than you've been alive...
    Don't think I'll ever quit without becoming a mass-murderer in the process...
    • Like x 1
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Smoking is one biggest thing I regret doing. I still have troubles with it. Quit as soon as possible. It really sucks having something like that have control over you.
    • Like x 3
  10. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Lol! I did at 14. All the sailors I hung out with smoked so I thought it looked cool. I went for over 20 years a pack + a day. It really sucks. I still slip up though. :/
    • Like x 2
  11. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

He looks like a Sparrow.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Here's a link to general care. http://www.starlingtalk.com/babycare.htm

It said that the babies have to be on the ground a day or two as they learn to fly, but their parents watch over them.. Ok, what're they gonna do if something happens? :eek: :mad:
    • Like x 2
  12. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Ahem, that's Captain Jack Sparrow to you.

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  13. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

How do you guys do it?? Ok, I have to admit, I have thought about quitting so many times and I was so serious about it!! But then I always thought "Well, after this next one" and that's when I knew I was addicted.
    • Like x 1
  14. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Right? I hope that's not what happened. There were no birds in sight. You would think they would have done something because I sat with him for a bit too see what he would do. No mommy or daddy birds around at all. He does look like a sparrow! Awesome! That will help me feed him correctly.
    • Like x 2
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Lol its always after the next one until you get scared about dying from of it. Even then it is still freaking hard. You just have to get fed up.
    • Like x 2
  16. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

That is seriously no joke. One of them is going crazy hearing it chirp.
    • Like x 1
  17. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Awww, poor little guy! I love nature but I hate it at the same time because it can be so full of savagery. Nature can be a horrible thing sometimes. Like watching Shark week sometimes or just Lions on the prowl. They always go after the babies first. Babies in nature are always getting the crappy end of the stick
    • Like x 1
  18. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Ok. He may need a name change.
    • Like x 4
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Granted it's too late now to do this, but something my aunt and uncle did was quit during the winter. Due to the crappy weather and having policies against smoking in the house, that helped them out as they really did not want to go outside. If you know anyone else who smokes, trying to do it together helps a lot too. Works the same as running together. Neither of you really want to be the one to say "can we take a break now?"

I mean if you have anyone close to you (boyfriend, roommate, best friend, parent etc) you can ask them to help and just take your cigarettes away and get rid of them or something.

Just as a disclaimer I don't smoke, so obviously it is two very different worlds, but these are just things smokers who got clean have told me helped. Obviously these things will only really work though if you want to really quit.
    • Like x 2
  20. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Honestly, I've been saying horrible things to myself over it. Like "This is the one that's gonna kill you. Strip your life away and everything you love with it." But ya know, you have to be hard on yourself over it because it's true. Statistics say only 18.6% of people smoke, but when I'm out driving or going on a puff break myself, EVERYONE is smoking and it feels so normal to do so I have to be exceptionally hard on myself because if I'm not, no one will be.
    • Like x 1