Hero League The Protectorate is recruiting on the USPS3/4

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Kaidan, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Kaidan Committed Player

[IMG]
    Welcome and thank you for browsing our recruitment thread.

Do you feel lost and overwhelmed?
    Do you feel like you’re facing impossible odds?
    Do you have questions but no answers?
    Do you call for help but only hear crickets in response?

Then why not consider joining the Protectorate?

Just who is the Protectorate, you ask? We are a small, helping (mainly PvE) Hero League composed of casual players on the USPS3/4 servers. We are more active during the evening and weekend than during the day and we’ve got members from every time zone it seems (even some foreign ones).

We have never had nor will we ever have any CR or SP requirements. We don’t require mics (although they do help immensely) and we really only have two rules: no discrimination and you have to be 18+. Even though a number of our members are T8, we run all content from General Alerts to T8 Raids. We will never exclude any role from our runs (unless they just aren’t available).

We’re pretty loose during the week but we do have a schedule of events that we run every week starting on Fridays:

Feat Fridays – to help members with their SP.
    Panty Raid Saturdays – we run the raids (by Tier) in our underwear.
    Bounty-ful Sundays – we run the bounties with a focus on the Central City bounties.

If you’d like to join, you can contact us through many of the various means that are provided. You can reply here on our thread or send a PM to me or Drifting Dreamer. You can put in an app on our site:

www.dcuotheprotectorate.shivtr.com

You can also contact us in game via a Tell or an email to any of the following members:

Kaidan Alenko
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan
    Weizenbock

Thank you for visiting and good luck to all of you in your search for the perfect League.
  2. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Are you in that no-man's-land of T3? Are you sick of waiting 2 hours on a PUG only to DC at the final boss and not be invited back? Do you wish you had company for farming? Do you need to run Wayward more? Or, are you 2 SP away from the 150 SP requirement of the other leagues? That's where we come in!
    The Protectorate is an active league. We do weekly feat nights, raid nights, and bounty nights. We PVP, Lengends, and PVE (though more heavily PVE.) We have anywhere from 4-15 (sometimes more) members on at any one time. If you need help, just ask, communication is a big deal. If someone can help, they will. That's one of the cool things about this league. I've seen (and done it several times) other members drop what they were doing (running, hunting, farming) to help a lower tier member gear up. Our only real musts are: communicate and participate :D
    And as a bonus! There's ME! :D

For more details and information, visit our site and possibly fill out an app:

You can also contact any of the following people in game if you'd like to join:

Kaidan Alenko
    xxToxicPoisonxx
    SA1NT

Thanks for stopping by and congrats, your search for the perfect league has ended! :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Kaidan Committed Player

Tomorrow begins our weekend activities; Feat Friday, Panty Raid Saturday, and Bounty-ful Sunday. Check us out, join us, and have some fun!
  4. Kaidan Committed Player

Come join us in time for Feat Friday!
  5. SA1NT New Player

We'll help with any feat from T1-T5. Come join us!!
  6. Dynamic Dynazty New Player

Toon Name-Dynaztyy
    Power-Rage
    Role-DPS
    Cr-88
    SP-53 (Currently working on completing more feats)
    Mic-Yessir
    PSN-VoiceOfDestiiny
    (HERO)
  7. Kaidan Committed Player

I'll add you to my friends list and we'll talk next time we're both on.
  8. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Feat Fridays!!! W00T :D
    Do you need a feat? Have you been grinding Reapers with no help? Feel like you never kill the billion you have to?
    That's what tonight is for! Come on, let's grind out some SP!!
  9. RageRed80 New Player

Hey, I am 16 and I really need a league to help me out grinding fpr gears.
    Well if you are kind enough to give a younger one a chance to join, here are my character details:
    Toon name: GreenBeast80
    Power: Hard Light
    Role: DPS
    CR: 48
    Mic: It came with the console (PS4)
    PSN: Lilalex546
    I hope you consider my app.

Have a wonderful day.
  10. Kaidan Committed Player

T4 Panty Raids tonight!

We'll talk ingame but I can make no promises about joining.
  11. gabriel angelfire New Player

Awesome league! Great group of guys who help me out a lot!!!
    • Like x 1
  12. Kaidan Committed Player

We had another successful raid night last night! All T4 raids in one night and next week will be T5. Tonight it's time for another Bounty-ful run! If you think you'd fit in, check out our site and contact one of us:

• Like x 1
  13. killerkroc76 New Player

If you are still recruiting i would like to join. I am over 18. I have been playing a little less than 2 months. I play on PS3. I really want some people to run with and learn from. I would also like to get my cr up so i can do the T5 stuff. Raids, missions, i am down for whatever.

i am a hero
    name ggard
    power rage/tank (still learning)
    cr 79
    sp 41
  14. Kaidan Committed Player

Another Bounty-ful run last night to get closer to that 500 Central City bounties Feat for League members!

I'll add you to my friends list and contact you next time we're both on.
  15. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Yup! Only 451 left to go!! :D
  16. Kaidan Committed Player

Looking for a League that runs all content? Do you have questions about something but afraid to ask? Do you like to laugh and have fun? Check out our site and putinan app?
  17. Kaidan Committed Player

Are we still recruiting? Yes we are!

Drop by our site and put in an app. We're looking for DPS, Tanks, Healers (preferably other than Nature), and a Controller or two. But we're still not recruiting Fire at the moment.
  18. Kaidan Committed Player

Internet went down so I couldn't get on last night to talk to any Potentials so I'll get a hold of you guys (and possibly gals) tonight.

We're looking for all roles. CR doesn't matter to us.
  19. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

And we're gearing up for another Feat Friday tomorrow and T5 Raids Saturday!! You don't want to miss the fun!! :D
  20. Kaidan Committed Player

That's right! Forgot it's Thursday. Feat Friday here we come!