Update 35 Discussion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Green Lantern New Player

Really happy to hear about the Style Vendor. 70MoR is a little steep but I'll pay it to finish these sets.
    • Like x 2
  2. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

well that sucks to hear save for the hive pieces I guess. Only two or three pieces, iirc, of hive styles I need.
  3. thatguync New Player

I hope they add styles from the lower raids and alerts too .
    • Like x 2
  4. TDSK Committed Player

I don't remember the names, but I do know the highest level Soder Cola is $2100. The rest are under, but it won't be inexpensive for premiums.
  5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

According to the video that Vagrant posted, they were $1380, $1920 and $2100.
  6. Vinny Tireshine New Player

That sucks for the $2100 one... fortunately I got a Next soda dealer, lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Cccaab1 New Player

No these new colas are basically Splash=Zero, Hyper=Next, and Turbo is a new cola greater than Next designed for T6.
  8. Gant Well-Known Player

Need more styles to select from.
    • Like x 1
  9. madaoturles Active Player

This was changed to a 50pt now.
    • Like x 1
  10. TrueOlympus New Player

I feel sorry for premiums players. At least I feel sorry for the ones who buy all the DLCs. Back in the time of T3 the $2000 cap was fine. But it seems nowadays everything is designed to drain there pockets. Lol, Can't even buy a stack of sodas now. SODAS HAVE NOW BECAME TO EXPENSIVE. LMAO! What's funnier is that they add the $100 at the end. $2100. Basically a middle finger to all premiums. This is funny.

$100 = [IMG]

Well played devs. Well played indeed. I think I will just buy a bunch of them and give em to my premium league members.

Last words: Being cornered into subscribing is far different than being enticed into subscribing.
    • Like x 7
  11. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Please tell me they've made the "disband league" button harder to access, and not right beside the "save" button.

I'm tired of looking like this;
    [IMG]

Every time I change the message of the day.
    • Like x 10
  12. Roomba Dedicated Player

You make it sound like that is hard to do
    • Like x 1
  13. EzioNight New Player

Finally the loading screens are back.
  14. SKAVANGER408 New Player

SWEET JESUS!
    • Like x 1
  15. Vinny Tireshine New Player

Anybody got any info on how the new charging mechanics work? Can 1h still do a fast block break? I'm dying here!!!
  16. BLK Well-Known Player

i love ya and miss ya 2.
  17. erckboy Active Player

Anyone else stoked about entrap fix :)
    • Like x 2
  18. Bast10n Committed Player

Rare styles for everybody!... Wait. If everybody has them.. They won't be rare anymore..

Guess I'll have to retire my complete hive defender look in favor of a more unique style?!?!
    • Like x 1
  19. NexGenX New Player

Warp Cooldowns have been reduced!! 3mins for both WT and Base warps. :D
    • Like x 4
  20. NexGenX New Player

The cola equivalent to Zero cola costs $2100... such a tease lol