60FPS any feedback yet?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Quantum Edge, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I'm curious to know how this is affecting gameplay.
  2. blklightning New Player

nevermind - deleted my reply after I realized you're on PS4.
  3. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

60 FPS is pretty smooth and clear on the ps4. However, devs might want to look into Raids with 60 fps as the graphics went a bit too fast and the camera was out of alignment a few times. Besides that, I give it a 9/10 as my character, powers and animation looks pretty sharp.
    • Like x 8
  4. TempestPrime New Player

What was the FPS before the update? I'm curious because I don't have internet at my house and I play by tethering my iphone 4g lte to my ps4. I haven't had any issues in the past.
    • Like x 1
  5. Little Sister New Player

It's really awesome. Between that, the PS4 and the graphic update from Autumn I feel like this is Super DCUO Turbo Remixed.
    • Like x 10
  6. NCR RANGER New Player

60fps on PS4 is God tier
    • Like x 8
  7. Statman New Player

IT'S SO TRIPPY. I'm seriously losing my mind, lol.
    • Like x 8
  8. Lu Ex Level 30

im loving it everything looks even more dimensional than before great job indeed
    • Like x 4
  9. TempestPrime New Player

Can someone explain? I'm at work!
  10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

11. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

AMAZING...

That is all :D
    • Like x 5
  12. Radium Devoted Player

This **** looks gorgeous.
    • Like x 5
  13. TDSK Committed Player

It isn't something you can really explain, other than there's not as much blurring, and when you move the camera it feels more life-like.
    • Like x 1
  14. TempestPrime New Player

I thought it was fine before. I guess maybe I will be able to tell a difference when I get home?
  15. Rinkwraith New Player

Wow. Looks sharp!
    • Like x 2
  16. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

dag, now i am offish jeally
    • Like x 3
  17. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Looks great. I still remember when I logged on for the first time on my PS4 from PS3. Was a bit bummed when they disabled it but, definitely glad it's back.
    • Like x 1
  18. TrueOlympus New Player

need a video
  19. Stiltz New Player

Oh wow, so that's what it was... I felt like I was having an acid flashback in the watchtower just moving around. Ok cool, it's safe to log back in. Look's absolutely incredible.
    • Like x 2
  20. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

I know right xD i was tripping out too it looked 3d to me and I don't even have a 3d tv lmao
    • Like x 1