Trinity photos coming soon!?! (Man of Steel Sequel)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rumour, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Rumour Committed Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Mark Huges a writer from Forbes. Can't wait to see the Batsuit and Wonder Woman's outfit. :)
    • Like x 4
  2. Rebelled New Player

Niiiiiiiiiice.
  3. Breakforce Loyal Player

In before the Haters
  4. Rebelled New Player

Ignore the Batman Costume.. But this is what I hope they make Superman look like. Similar costume except for the Belt.. which adds a nice contrast. Bit of red around the cuffs too.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Love the belt!! As long as DC NEVER brings back the red undies; I'll be happy with anything they do to the Supe's suit
  6. Rumour Committed Player

Something like this would be nice.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Rebelled New Player

I want something Leaner, less armored. Where he relies more on stealth and cunning.. than being a human tank like in the Nolan movies. A full Cloak, Grey outfit, black Logo, Yellowish belt.
  8. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Actually Burton started the body armor thing ... well after Alan Moore
  9. Rebelled New Player

I know but that seems to be the go to batman for films and it's never interested me. This character that's supposed to be stealthy will now just walk towards the people shooting him, like it's nothing.. because He's Batman.

They need to make that go away.
    • Like x 1
  10. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Totally for some reason, in the 90's Batman became the DC god and Supes got hit with Kryptonite every issue/episode. My thoughts as to why ... its the WB marketing machine folks, Bats sells better than Supes
  11. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Well Toyfair is usually where the big toy companies showcase their upcoming releases around this time of year which means revealing upcoming movie merchandise. But the delay probably means nothing will be shown this year.
  12. Rumour Committed Player

[IMG]

I wonder how's the training is coming along for her.
  13. Rebelled New Player

Still don't care for her being Wonder-Woman. She's put fans down in interview.. and there was one back in December where she talked about how amazons cut one of their breasts off to help aim with a bow & arrow.. so If she was gonna look just like an amazon(Wonder Woman), she would have to do that. Greek Amazons did not cut one of their breasts, The south american ones did. Kept one for breast feeding.

Then she mentioned how she had to learn Brazilian Jujitsu and how to speak Brazilian for the role.

Had me wondering If they would do an origin change on Diana and have her be a Brazilian Amazon.. or If she went on the internet, found some quick info and used that to 'educate" herself on the subject.
  14. Rumour Committed Player

I'm pretty sure DC is going to provide her resource material. Instead of letting her google information on the internet. I won't be judging this film until they release videos of the production.
  15. Rebelled New Player

Doesn't change the fact that she did it and tried to make a point with it, while insulting the fanbase.

I'm still okay with all the casting, except for her. I can't judge her on her acting abilities, I've not seen any of her films and they do not interest me. But her stuck up attitude is a complete turn off for me. Maybe she'll surprise me once the movie's out, but I'll always stand by my point.

I would like for Ryan Reynolds to make an appearance in the JL movie. Not a long one since they'll focus more on John Stewart but just to show Hal's still kicking.
  16. Mont New Player

lol, RR might b lex........... he gets around
  17. Rebelled New Player

What? Jesse Eisenberg is Lex.
  18. Campor Well-Known Player

Ryan Reynolds has said he wouldn't be interested in doing any more Green Lantern stuff, so I wouldn't worry about that.
  19. Rebelled New Player

Where did you see this?

He's still the perfect Hal Jordan. They have to detach his movie from the new movies though. Don't want to see that ring and lantern in JL.
  20. Mont New Player

he doesnt have the talent for it, havent seen him in anything that shows he has the skill ..... in my op