need help

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IdontDps, Feb 4, 2014.

1. IdontDps Committed Player

how do i cancel my sub i really hate this game in general now? im on ps
  2. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Just let it expire. You can't get your money back, so just let it expire.
    • Like x 1
  3. Meta Flare New Player

Any particular reason why?
  4. IdontDps Committed Player

they're nerfing a balanced power,the frame rate lag,and the community
  5. IdontDps Committed Player

oh lets not forget the glitches
  6. Meta Flare New Player

Which power got "nerfed"?
  7. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

8. IdontDps Committed Player

rage is getting nerfed after i had to go through that electricity nerf i was already gonna leave but stuck around now i have lost all respect for this game, i will admit the berserk SC was a bit OP but everything else was ok with the power now they nerf it instead of the SC that makes it look OP? i'm done with this game
  9. Meta Flare New Player

10. Meta Flare New Player

See my above post.
  11. IdontDps Committed Player

for rage it is they are making those moves basically unclippable we get our main dmg off of those prec combos which if we cant clip i dont see rage being that useful really it's be trash considering its electricity 2.0
  12. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  13. Meta Flare New Player

Lol

All you have to do is cycle them now instead of just spamming outrage.

Now it goes, outrage clipped into dreadful clipped into either outrage or another dreadful.

Or you could continue to spam outrage, but a bit slower.

This is so far from a nerf that I can't even believe that this is making you want to quit.

It was a much needed adjustment.

I'm a rage tank and I dps once in a while so I'm not just sticking up for the devs so called "nerfing" as you called it.

I've agreed with stuff you've said before regarding electric but this is just astonishingly wrong in my eyes.
  14. Meta Flare New Player