Update 31 Feedback

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Nov 12, 2013.

1. duEprocEss New Player

The block/range icons are way too small now. I can't distinguish them in the midst of combat anymore. PLEASE let us choose how large we want those icons!!!
  2. JustSome_Chick New Player

I just remembered- this happened to me 2 weeks ago in Gotham fighting the mobs around the sub avatar. I spent the entire round of the mission fighting invisible enemies, relying soley on the targeting square and my mini map in the upper right to tell me if something was there.

Sounds like that fun little bug escaped it's cage!
    • Like x 1
  3. Minnion Devoted Player

Not as of yet, I'm still waiting for it to download... It's been over an hour and I'm getting worried that it won't be done downloading before I want to go to bed... (It's not even half DLed)... Will it have to download the entire patch again if I don't have it fully downloaded and installed when I close out the account login screen?
  4. ReAni Mator New Player

Don't change anything...lol Nothing worse than having to restart an already slow download... That's when it happen's the most, the longer the download, the greate chance of user interferance, resulting in a restarting of the process, and an even longer download... whatever you do, just let it alone to do it's god awful thing...lol
  5. King Atom New Player

EVERYTHING looks nice,I can see the visual change to the enviorments way more details and very clean looking. Also the effects with some powers look more vivd.;)

However,the issues/bugs Im having is..

-Crit Bubbles not showing up,even though its "on" in my options
    -Enemies/NPC's not rendering only shadow figures.
    -Players in all instances are not showing.
    • Like x 2
  6. Alien New Player

um ya i think it starts over if you close it b4 it finishes, ugh this is frustrating, its the same prob i had with the test server launch pad which is why i never got to check out the new graphics ;-;
  7. ReAni Mator New Player

The exact same thing happened to me, I remember now I read your post, invisible enemies, all I saw was the red targeting outline. and my health going down slowly of course...lol
    • Like x 1
  8. Minnion Devoted Player

I was afraid of that.... :( Anything that can be done to make for a faster download so that maybe I'm not up all night waiting...
    • Like x 1
  9. Rockman X New Player

The rendering issue with NPC's and others in an instance is a big issue. I can't heal ghosts guys! Also the game seems a lot more jittery now as opposed to before. The smallest issues would be the journal icon always on the screen even though there are no completable missions and the cross lines on any of the tabs.
    • Like x 2
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Expert consumables seem to have been nerfed. Im not getting anywhere the escribed 781 - 1004 damage on single or multiple targets.

Pre31 I would constantly see 700s, 800++ damage from static grenade expert consumable. Post31 barely seeing 700s+. Seeing quite a bit of 500 - 600 damage on single/multiple targets with static grenade expert consumables.

Ampoule of Terror expert single target in 500s and multiple targets ranging anywhere from mid 300s to 600s.

havent tried any other expert consumables yet.
  11. DawnOfKhaos Well-Known Player

Very impressed SOE, great job devs!!
    • Like x 1
  12. Anya Well-Known Player

My key bindings are messed up... What's the difference between Loot and Group Loot, I don't remember seeing that in the key binding tab before? :confused:
  13. Stamen Dedicated Player

There is a hole in the map on top of the courthouse in Metro near the HVAC units.
  14. Jamie New Player

USPS3 - Ferris Aircraft Duo has the original loot system. Load screens take longer but areas load in quicker once you are there. Not impressed so far though. It probably is my second least favorite update so far and I haven't even run into many of the bugs others have.

Edit: Wanted to mention that the numbers have adds seemed to have been greatly increased in Gotham University Duo and Ferris Aircraft Duo. Anyone that is running these at level may have real issues.
  15. bigtroublej New Player

on US PS3 we ran nexus and could not see half the team nor the enemies and downed team members. Could not finish cause it was too glitchy.
  16. Artillery Zero Well-Known Player

Loved the update but..

-Night club bgm keeps skipping
    -Bane side mission in Gotham on villain side is repeatable but doesn't show in the journal.
  17. Abstrakt Loyal Player

Looks great some bugs. No textures in prime only thing lit was the bosses and the ring in the arena floor
  18. BumblingB I got better.

My Raven can be targeted. o.o Tharkis kept eating him.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. ReAni Mator New Player

That doesn't fill me with confidence... hope they didn't rush it just to make the PS4 launch, best to get i done right rather than done quickly (unless it's a speed feat of course).
  20. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

I 2nd this as a Mental Controller but it looks more crisp and how mental powers should look. DON'T CHANGE A THING WITH THIS!!!!
    • Like x 2