A week in the vault...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Notangie, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Notangie New Player

Hubby and I both have them on our secondary heroes, not our mains. I didn't collect them in hopes of them being tradeable to my main one day. I actually saw my husband delete them on his alt, meaning his alt received them at least twice... thus the 'sad main, happy alt' poem.^^^
  2. Notangie New Player

Today on my main all I got were Starguard gloves (shielded robot style) and 1 MoT. :(
  3. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

The many vault runs seem to be sucking the creativity from you....no dramatic flair here :(
    • Like x 1
  4. Notangie New Player

This thread is for keeping track of hubby's stuff, I wanted to bump the thread without a shameless 'bump' comment, so I ran the vault on my main.

If it must be dramatic:

Oh, but alas, my heart has been ripped from my chest...still beating. I watch it beat slower and slower bumBUM...bumBUM... ...bumBUM... until I hit the last present, hoping it to be my saving grace. Oh the horror!!!! It contains shielded robot hands...
    I muster all my strength and say with my last breath...curse you shielded robot...curse you...
    • Like x 4
  5. Clutch_GT New Player

So after getting over the fact that the Vault is a lie I didn't bother to queue up for it for months. Yesterday I decided to queue up for it just to test my luck and maybe just maybe get lucky and score that sweet sharpshooter back on Sage nope got a bunch of useless jah kir styles. So I decide to queue up on Abyss and guess what dropped..yup Sharpshooter back which I need on my main...
    --->insert facepalm here<---
    [IMG]
    and in the bottom left corner you can see my self righteous rage :p
    • Like x 1
  6. danielqpk New Player

10/23/13
    Demonic chest ...
    why do I even go to the vault?
    • Like x 1
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I went to the vault 6 times last week but the 7th one was a data corrupt... I was going to send in a support ticket for a vault pass but then my computer ran out of power when typing it in and had closed. I didn't bother to type another submission request in as it's just one day and I probably won't have gotten anything as usual.

Only missing two styles from both check mates.
    • Like x 2
  8. DawidYaHu Well-Known Player

I want more power points :)
    • Like x 1
  9. alloygt Well-Known Player

ABSOLUTELY FREAKING EPIC!!!
    • Like x 1
  10. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I actually got a Mrs. Boo in the Vault the other day. Of course this is a week after I already got one in the 8th Precinct challenge. Irony is ironic.
    • Like x 1
  11. NyteSkye New Player

HEY! I know Lady Luck! I met her one night in a duo, and we made love in Gotham University as if we were college lovers. Unfortunately, it was only a one night stand, and I haven't seen her since :(

PS I haven't ran the vault in a while, at the same time, I haven't played DC in a couple of days either xD
  12. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

Lol this thread is awesome, like a tv show with notangie's post. Anymore episodes :p ???
    • Like x 2
  13. BigAl Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  14. WorldsDown New Player

I'm so used to deleting duplicate items from the vault, that I accidentally deleted a case of 5 MoTs from my inventory. This was after a 15 day absence from even logging into this otherwise silly game.

Yep... still don't care about worthless vault drops, going back to 2011. Two thumbs down on the vault.
  15. Notangie New Player

So...I looked on the other toon, the one that has the sharpshooter legs, and I gotta be honest: it's a pretty stupid-looking style. It's all bulky...what you hiding under there? An adult diaper?

Nah, I don't want that.

And the sharpshooter back? It doesn't even fit the style of the character. My husband's main toon is supposed to be an ancient godking, he can control the weather, if he wants to shoot someone, he'll use hailstones as bullets, no rifle needed, so what use would he have for a dumb rifle case?

Nah, I don't want that.

The checkmate styles? Don't even get me started on the checkmate styles. If you're gonna make two styles based on a board game, at least make it something cool like Candyland or Slap Bet, but Chess? C'mon...LAME.

click here
  16. Notangie New Player

Delete It [IMG]

They said that you can get some style feats from here
    But I keep failing, almost to the point of tears
    I got Dominator's Gloves, style: Jah Kir
    Delete it, delete it

Vain attempt at reverse psychology:
    I said 'Keep those sharpshooter legs away from me'
    Unfortunately, the game complied with my plea...
    Delete it
    But I wanna get a feat...

(Chorus)
    Delete it, delete it.
    Another Jah Kir style deleted
    For whom is it useful?
    I do not know
    I finished that style over 2 years ago
    Delete it...delete it
    Delete it...delete it

Don't let Jah Kir styles clog up your inventory
    That basically is the moral of this story
    I also got a mark, sorry if my song is corny
    Delete it, delete it

So many useless styles...it's too much to bear
    Devs say "Some items are intended to be rare"
    So don't open a ticket ... they'll tell you it's fair
    Delete it
    But you wanna get a feat

(Chorus)
    • Like x 15
  17. Notangie New Player

I wasn't sure if the week in the vault would be Mon-Fri or Mon-Sun...although my idea for tomorrow seems to have a sense of closure so it might end Saturday.
  18. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

Whatttttt! Season finale already :(
    • Like x 2
  19. Notangie New Player

I think if I do this thread too long it'll be considered spam.
  20. DawidYaHu Well-Known Player

I never got a ring or neck piece until I already got a higher Cr rated one lol. Account bound keeps them from deletion in case I make another toon...
    • Like x 1