23min Paradox Wave: Ravager, Oppressor, Tyrant

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ObsidianChillSucks, Sep 13, 2013.

1. TheDark Devoted Player

There is a reason some players prefer to see your power in specifically. It's because they want to compare and see whether or not they are better. They want to see if they can produce high damage out with low power in compared to you and they use the scoreboard as a tool to measure i guess. The inflating of numbers can apply to the other categories as well yet some players still use that as an indicator of performance. Seeing as how you're on PC and some are on PS3, showing power in on your videos caters to them. You want views? why not include it to players that are curious? Otherwise why would these select players care to watch your videos? Why not include this small detail to viewers who actually care about power in? You don't care about what specifically your viewers want to see? I mean it isn't like they're telling you to do that set up in T4.

It just seems like you removed it on purpose because you infact are highest power in. Not in runs with this group but possibly with others. Of course this may not be true but some want to see it. Some of us would also actually like to see your power in on your older videos even though that's not likely. Why not start including it in your future videos? Post it in videos of your runs with other powersets when you're with your league or friends on both the US and the EU server.
    • Like x 1
  2. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

There isn't a single video on my channel with any powerset that I showed the power in except for my nature dps video which was purposely called low power good results. I'm not a naive person, no one will look at the power in for my vids and try to compare themselves to me they will post oh well your pc so you can use that much power, oh your pc you can do that much damage with clipping, oh your pc so you can do fast times like that. Evidence by the 3/4 of the posts in this thread. I don't show videos like this to flex my dps epeen to show how awesome I am its about what good group setups can accomplish. I don't have any dps races or challenges recorded its about showing what is possible with the right group, just like the 3min prime, 8min gates, 19min nexus, this etc its not like 4 million dps paradox lol I don't upload any dps rotation guides on sparring dummies. If I was after views id monetize my videos, I upload videos cause I can, if people wanna question me and what I can do browse through the channel, am I the best? nope are you going to find content similar to mine on like orbits or smiles or other channels out there? no
    • Like x 1
  3. Bobburt Committed Player

Lulz. To me, it seems people don't notice that whenever the group was low on power, I (third troller) was trapped in a bubble :p

This is just a 10 minute clip of the entire 23 minute raid. Never once do I remember us running out of power in those first 13 minutes.
  4. TheDark Devoted Player

Well I understand the posting videos to show you can do something. I've done something similar to this but the closest myself and old friends have come to in the past were just pics or explanations of what we did. None of us have a video recorder which would make it easier.

Anyway, there is some interest in power in. Some want to see it. It certainly wouldn't hurt anybody or be difficult to just include it in the future.
    • Like x 2
  5. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

I will make a more concentrated effort to tab over and keep it in the video for the players that are interested :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

Or just leave out the whole scoreboard. I don't really like these. Its either "oh my gosh *power x* is so op" or "oh my gosh skill y should be nerved, its so op" or stuff like that. I really like the accomplishment and you have my congratulations for this.

Schimära

PS: Well if everyone complains about something ... inb4mimimicontrollersaresooobatteryandnothingmoreheremimii
    • Like x 1
  7. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Tisk, tisk... didn't keep all your dots up at times.
  8. The Hornet New Player

:rolleyes: Typical borish PC neub DPS, eh, 13igs?
  9. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Indeed. :eek:
  10. Enickma Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Lightful New Player

Hm...I sense bitterness and hostility in the room.

Congratulations, Chill. Wish my fellow players had something more constructive to say rather than "I'm not impressed" "do this on ps3".
  12. Savage Mind Committed Player

Good job. 23 mins is impressive. Getting closer to that 15 min feat.
  13. PaperGirl New Player

Nice run .;)
  14. Brandt New Player

Didn't One Pieced best you to this feat and provide a video?

:D
    • Like x 2
  15. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Wow who cares how much power he used. All that matters in a run like that is how fast everything dies.

All these people just hating cause it takes them 2 hours to beat it lol
  16. The Hornet New Player

You missed the thread a couple days ago where he basically put the entire PS3 community on blast. Or one of umpteen-thousand other times where he's parachuted into a thread to make a ****** comment about a PS3 player. That whole "goes around, comes around," thing is brutal.
    • Like x 2
  17. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

nah, not really I could care less lol. I don't lose any sleep about what you say here, im still going to put out content like this cause its easy for me to do.
    • Like x 1
  18. The Hornet New Player

Urhem. Fixed.
    • Like x 1
  19. LL New Player

I also could care less what you do or put out for content. Your attitude has ruined not only anything you say or post, but has tarnished all leagues you run with. It's a shame Odyssey claims you.

I won't lose sleep over you as well.
    • Like x 7
  20. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

I just pray the the Ps4 is as good as its supposed to be so that all your same old excuses will finally stop, What I do you can't do on the ps3 so to compare yourself to me is pointless. Maybe with the ps4 we'll be playing the same game instead of the 2 very different ones we play. Until then you and 13iftyme or whomever can keep talking without "showing" us anything besides words.
    • Like x 1