Please give us beast claws as weapon

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Quantum Wolf99, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Quantum Wolf99 New Player

I mean that Look at how Many Hand style you have I'd like to see this as a weapon Because
    The amount of hand styles with claw'd Digits
    Like the Bat Gauntlet, Insectoid & Dresden 7
    Anyone who want's this as a weapon post here
    • Like x 5
  2. Crow God New Player

I thought Martial Arts already had claw weapons. If not then you can get the Tech Ninja Gauntlets, it has claws.

Honestly though, we have Brawling and Martial Arts, what else do we need? (Granted I would like to see a kicking style, but that's more for an excuse for Ichi the Killer type weapons.)
  3. rumination New Player

I would like to have claws as a weapon; it can look like Catwoman in Legends. Also Cheetah has claws type fighting style (I was thinking that they can also change the range type from a shuriken to a projectile like one-handed & two-handed so it won't be like Martial Arts). I would also like kicking as a weapon/fighting style. I remember a post similar talking about kick-boxing, that would be interesting & the weapon styles would be cool. They can be boot/shoe looking weapon styles.
    • Like x 3
  4. Meta Flare New Player

im down with this. id love a feral claw combat style. i def like this idea. like cheetah and stuff.
    • Like x 2
  5. Fastnoc New Player

I was just about to post this! lol Great minds think alike. Catwoman uses them, Cheetah uses them, Nature Wolf Form uses them, and the Slashers from the Temple of Crime use them. So why not make it a weapon?
    • Like x 3
  6. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

Those are just variations of MA, I would prefer a whole new weapon style...
    • Like x 2
  7. rumination New Player

I forgot about Primal Wolf Form & the Slashers from Temple of Crime. But yeah it would definitely become one of my favorite weapons to use. I like the scratch effects Catwoman & Cheetah have when they attack (I also like how Catwoman runs around waving her arms like a lunatic while in fighting stance). If they changed the range attack & added new moves I would consider it as a new weapon. Martial Arts could be a disciplined form of fighting while claws can be a savage way.
  8. Quantum Wolf99 New Player

it is A new weapon style
    Martial Arts = Fast Attacks
    Feral Claws = Mid-Speed Attacks
    Brawling = Slow Attacks
    Also the stance for the claws are Better Then the Martial Arts & Brawling
    So Why let Nature powered People & NPCs Have All the Fun With it
    • Like x 3
  9. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

I agree i like the claws, but that falls in between MA and Brawling... You can probably even find a claw style in MA if you look hard enough, though i don't know.
    But keep in mind the Hard Light power has a claw attack with an AMAZING animation. So if you really want claws and can't find them anywhere else... Get Hard Light.
  10. Quantum Wolf99 New Player

You are right they do falls in between them
    but the Hard Light claws are MA/one handed based
  11. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

I think you misunderstood me: I surely want feral claws, however, the current version of them we have in the game (the one that catwoman uses) has exactly the same animations as MA. I want them to completely rework it an give us a new type of weapon, the one that Claws actually deserve.
    • Like x 1
  12. Quantum Wolf99 New Player

My bad dude sorry
  13. Quantum Wolf99 New Player

No One Notice That I Put MA/One Handed? Also am i The Only one Who Seen This With the HL Claws?
  14. Curvy Scurvy New Player

I think clawed brawling and MA items would be perfectly acceptable, because it would needlessly overlap with them if it was a new weapon. Developers tend not to do **** all if they don't ABSOLUTELY have to :p Better to push for some more awesome looking claw weapons for existing weapon styles.
  15. Quantum Wolf99 New Player

I Don't Give Up So Easy I'm Like a wolf And they don't back down
  16. Entity Committed Player

This along with

Chain Sickle
    Spear
    Sword & Shield
    Launchable hand on wire
    Etc.
    • Like x 1
  17. Quantum Wolf99 New Player

I Know how to Handle the sword & Shield easy
    Just use a one handed weapon for the primary weapon slot & The Empty Slot On the Inventory for the Shield
    It's a Better idea Then Make New Weapon Models All they would have to do is make the Moveset
  18. shaun10656 New Player

ik people always say ma and brawling have claws but that's literally not the point we want actually weapon set that actually does claw like atks and not brawling or ma atks with claws
    • Like x 3
  19. Quantum Wolf99 New Player

yeah Just use the Primal Wolf Form for the weapons Base and build from there
    • Like x 3
  20. rumination New Player

Claws would definitely be one of my favorites if they added them. Although I think they should be faster than Martial Arts, but that's just what I think.
    • Like x 1