Anybody else unplayable on PS3 right now?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LucidityKJ, Aug 24, 2013.

1. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Am I the only one having horrendous problems right now?

1. Was able to queue for vault, froze, had to restart, and was locked out of my daily vault
    2. 15 minutes to load into any nightclub or other portal
    3. My On Duty tab indicates "You must be lvl XX to do these missions" instead of listing my missions.

On top of many other things. Like, I literally cannot play at this point. Am I the only one?
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I'm having no issues :confused:
  3. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Figures. I restarted my router and everything. I can play all of the MMOS on my computer just fine so it can't be my connection. *sigh
  4. darkmoon caverns New Player

I had no issues. I was able to get all the Riddler Trophies and do the Challenge Maps. Ooops wrong game!
    Send in a ticket for your vault problem.
  5. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Hahahaha. Nice.

I'm not even gonna send in a ticket for the vault problem. I already know they'll probably give me a free vault ticket. Truthfully, the vault isn't worth my time in writing up a ticket or SoE's time in sending me a vault ticket. It's.... it's just not. I only included it as another issue I was having today. I'm actually somewhat glad it only seems to be me, because that means I can fix it. Now it just means I have to figure out how.
  6. Twilight Man New Player

I was having a few issues with people in the WT not loading...ever. logged out. havent checked back in yet.
  7. darkmoon caverns New Player

I sometimes get those errors but they go away after a while. I assumed it was lag.