"Ultimate Edition''(few Questions)

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Maxyoyo, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Maxyoyo New Player

Apologies if this is the wrong forum zone to post this but i have few questions about ''Ultimate Edition''.

-How long is it:How many days is the ''Ultimate Edition'' membership?

-If it has the duration expires and I chose a ''Only Membership'' power will I be able to use it if my account,
    for example: I create a new character and choose thunder as a power, then later on after my ''special membership'' expires I will be able to play the SAME character again with out the ''Special Membership''?

-After I buy the ''Ultimate Edition'' will the benefit be permanent e.g. more back/inventory slots etc..

-What does ''Shield'' in ''Ultimate Edition'' mean?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The ultimate edition is not a membership, but a collection of one-time purchases. You get the first four DLC Packs permanently, and two Legends characters permanently. Everything that comes in those packs is yours forever.

Shield refers to the weapon introduced in DLC4, which you get in this bundle.
  3. Maxyoyo New Player

A
    Alright thanks
  4. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Please let us know if you have anymore questions!
  5. Dragonflight New Player

I already have the Light DLC. If I pick up this pack, am I basically paying twice for something I already have? Might it just be better for me to not do this and simply pick individual DLC's that I might use rather than splurge for stuff I already bought?
  6. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Yes, this pack is only a good deal to people who do not have the dlc's included in it.
  7. Vectivus New Player

Could I buy ultimate edition with station cash?
  8. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

The only method of payments are credit card or paypal. Station cash is not one of them.
  9. Saoko New Player

Hi, I have a question regarding the Ultimate Edition package, I figured I would post here and keep all the questions/answers in one place.

If I buy it, will I get more character slots ? (currently free) I looked at the Premium membership and it says it is obtained by spending $5 or more per month. If I do get more slots, for how long? 5ish months due to the package price?
  10. General Zod 10000 Post Club

You get 6 permanent character slots.
  11. Ghost Hero New Player

Hi, the bundle is currently available through the steam store apparently, but the full game is not. If I buy the game through the Steam store, will I still be able to use it?
  12. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

The game itself is freetoplay. The bundle includes several DLCs and Legendscharacters - lots of additional game content for a cheap price and you become Premium member as well ;).
  13. Ghost Hero New Player

Thanks! So I can safely buy the DLC through steam and be able to use it?
  14. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I don't know how those things work at SOE, because I'm at PSG and just lurking around here :oops:.

Maybe a forum search can give you the answer?
  15. Ghost Hero New Player

It's okay, thank you for your help! :)
  16. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

If you buy it on the Steam store, it should be associated to your account (you will be provided a game code to consume). If you want us to look into this more, please submit in a support ticket. We will then be able to give you more specifics.
  17. Chaos Angel New Player

Can you buy this with stationcash?
  18. GodsCreation New Player

:)
  19. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

^^^ Unfortunately, no.
  20. Krailin New Player

I have a quick question. I didn't want to get customer support involved until I consulted players more experienced with the game. I purchased the ultimate pack and unlocked everything that is said, except for the legends. I have checked my inventory and no exobytes appeared. My mail is empty and the shop to buy legends says that I have already purchased future batman and future harley. Does anyone know if I am overlooking where they are located or has there been an error with the transaction?

Thanks all and have a nice day!