SHII3STY recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mcluv3n, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Mcluv3n New Player

Heroes USPS3
    WE ARE A MONSTER LEAGUE WE HAVE SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS DC HAS TO OFFER. RIGHT NOW WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR CR 84 AND UP DUE TO THE FACT OF NEW T5 PPL WONT REALLY HAVE TIME TO BE DOING LOWER TIERS. WE GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE BUT IF U DO NOT IMPROVE IN YOUR ROLE U JUST MIGHT HAVE TO GO. WE ARE VERY COMPETITIVE WE STAY BUSY WE STAY HELPING AND WE AIM TO BE THE BEST IN GAME. WE ARE A TRASH TALKING LEAGUE SO IF U CANT TAKE A LIL TRASH TALKING THIS LEAGUE IS NOT FOR U SO IF U WANT TO GET DOWN WITH US AND BECOME THE BEST HIT ME UP( McLUV3N) or Deathbringer, Mr Hank3y, infamouslegacy, john stewart and captainsave00.

CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE.COM/INFAMOUSLEGACY AND YOUTUBE.COM/THEPRODIGYEC

• Like x 2
  2. Mcluv3n New Player

3. Mcluv3n New Player

alot of new members keep it coming
  4. TheBlueBlurr New Player

I playing a fire/tank on uspc
  5. Mcluv3n New Player

usps3 i 4got to post that
  6. Mcluv3n New Player

DONT JOIN IF U NOT GONNA COMMUNICATE WITH LEAGUE MATES
  7. CountDown New Player

hey !!! wuz up names countdown i have been playing since launch and i have been looking to spend more time playing the game and getting more into it. my cr is 80 on rest of t4 and mods lookign for great league im a mental controller i love to just have a good time i have 70 sp let me know if you interested? I HAVE MIC!!!!
  8. Mcluv3n New Player

wen will u like to start?
  9. Mcluv3n New Player

10. CountDown New Player

when ever is best for you??
    how large is your league??
  11. Mcluv3n New Player

u left within 10 mins!! u said we were to quiet on a sunday dinner time where ppl signed off for dinner and to deal with their family and most ppl that were on , were in raids we keep busy we dont party in league chat all day! this a feat hunting active league.
  12. HolyRappezz New Player

Im a 85 DPS 90 SP Working on controller gear at the moment and i play pretty much all day long I also have a mic. Let me know if your interested
  13. Mcluv3n New Player

ok i got u
  14. thecopyninja New Player

is it USPC or USPS3?
  15. ItsRem Well-Known Player

Thumbs up for kicking Nikki out before the loot dropped and claiming he d/c'd!

... I guess y'all really want to try to live up to your name, huh?
    • Like x 1
  16. Mcluv3n New Player

17. Mcluv3n New Player

well nikki was in wt trash talking and puttin up 20 mil we thought he already beat prime since he was doin so much talking but anyways i believe most of us were loot lock anyways so he got the boot it wasnt a raid to complete for loot!!!
  18. Mcluv3n New Player

usps3
  19. Mcluv3n New Player

20. Lamar New Player

[IMG]