Your thoughts on the Polaris LMG?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Crackulous, Nov 25, 2013.

1. BobSanders123

RPM IS EVERYTHING. ALL HAIL THE TERRAN REPUBLIC.
  2. KnightCole

Or an NC with pretty much any gun. Gauss SAW? nope, EM6? nope, Jackhammer? maybe....if you get range on him..otherwise...143@652 is a joke of a damage/rof range. I die to the T16 when im surprised or injured...
  3. BobSanders123

NO. ALL HAIL THE TERRAN REPUBLIC.
    • Up x 1
  4. KnightCole

I hail 'em all the time. Does a hail of bullets count?
    • Up x 1
  5. BobSanders123

ARGH. NC AND THEIR SYNONYMS. ALL PRAISE, WORSHIP, AND LOVE THE TERRAN REPUBLIC
    • Up x 1
  6. Pie Chasm

Actually it's 546 RPM (110 MS per bullet), so .. slower than even a Bull.
  7. KnightCole

Yup, you TRs bow down and praise your gods all the time, loyalty until death, death by my EM6...isnt that what the guy says?

;):)
    • Up x 1
  8. dreamcast87

The Polaris 100 ammo clip is for CQC with an advanced laser sight. It can be used for medium range encounters but works best for CQC IMO. I personally didn't like it just didn't feel like a VS weapon like the Orion or the SVA-88.
  9. DocteurVK

It'll probably be my next purchase as I'm not so good with Orion and Flare (even if I auraxed those two) .

I'm average with Pulsar and Polaris seems to have better global stats, so It could definitely be a must-go

whose guns are firing primitive metal projectiles and Tank looks like a burger...
    Not to mention their Puppy MAX:oops: (I mean, look its eyes !:eek: ).
  10. BobSanders123

BURGER TANK IS BEST BURGER...ER.... TANK. BULLET IS DAKKA. DAKKA EQUALS MORE FUN. FUN IS MORE DEATH FOR SMURFY.
  11. KnightCole

THATs what the TR Tank looks like, it really does look like a big, *** overly stuffed Hamburger...

But the MAX, it looks like Big bird from Sesame Street to me...a big red big bird.
  12. KnightCole

Burger tank makes me hungry....a big juicy, triple baconator from Wendys..or the Pretzel burger, that is good to.

But bullets, yes, bullets are good, I love to Dakka the TR with bullets....my EM6 loves you TR =D The TR are Job security for my EM6.