Would it be difficult for you to manage an Inventory?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheBloodEagle, Apr 15, 2014.

1. ColonelChingles

Oh dear god, I can only imagine what would happen if I played PS2 like I play the latest Fallout series.

Must... grab... one more piece of loot... who cares if it's just a tin can... it's worth a whole half of a bottle cap...

That and in any game with an inventory I tend to horde explosives and high value weapons. You know all those weapon crates that you invariably get right before a boss fight? Yes, I horde those too, because you never know if there might be a bigger boss down the road (and when I get to him I keep hoarding those items). :oops:

In fact the only way you can get me to throw grenades is if the game limits the number of grenades I can have on my body and I happen to find another on the ground. In those cases I feel like I have to use one of my 'nades to make room for the one on the ground.

I think I have issues.
  2. Redshift

i'd love a weight system, where you can elect to take less than normal and have, say 120% movement speed, or you can over burden yourself and get stuck at 80%, or anywhere between, them we'd have some customisation options :).
  3. HLM

I play almost exactly like this too.. I make it hard for myself always reaching the max weight limit because of all these weapons I must carry, but then never use them becuase I don't want to use up their ammo, or I'm saving them for a special occasion (which never happens).
    • Up x 1