Who the heck brough all the Galaxies to Esamir?!

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Jester327, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Jester327

So last night I was happily sitting in a turret after taking a tech lab on Esamir, when suddenly the entire sky filled with enemy galaxies. It seemed like there were at least 50 but it could easily have been more or less. There were so many that they were running in to each other and crashing all over the place. Obviously, I happily went to town on my turret and maybe racked up about 10,000+ experience. I just want to know who I have to thank for one of the coolest things I've seen in this game thus far.

Sincerely,
    Jester
  2. Escorge

You cant tell me you didnt notice the yell chat saying to spawn a galaxy at the tech plant. I had a full 48 people yelling it before we left, thus the reason the tech plants resistance disappeared. Even tried talking to an NC player to relay the message to the rest of you. But hey, if you enjoy missing out on these kinds of things, keep ignoring it.
  3. Blarg20011

^^^ What he said.
  4. NytDragon

It's more fun participating in the event than taking advantage of it.
  5. ExpiredLifetime

Also, if you didn't see us in the yell chat telling people to cut the AA, it was ruining our fun.
  6. Jester327

Awe, seriously my bad. I had no clue. Honestly, I'm still learning this game. Last thing I wanted to do was ruin anyone's fun. I completely missed it. Maybe it was just because I was on the NC and didn't realize it? Either way, wished I had frapsed the scene. Was pretty fracking cool so props to you guys.
  7. Escorge

Heh, no worries. Just disappointed more nc didnt show up
  8. PBRStreetgang

There are no cease-fires in PS2, only death to the enemy.
    Still, i wish i had seen it. The most i have seen is 7 fully loaded ones on the way to The Crown.
    Were the 100 Gals fully loaded or just single man pilots only? If not fully loaded i think the 7 fully loaded ones were a tad more impressive although the 100 would definably by more spectacularrrrrrr.
  9. Blarg20011

Standard order is for everyone in the participating outfits/whoever is at the warpgate to pull a gal, head to a set local, and try to ram other people.
  10. TiberiusAudley

It's called Whale Wars, son, rest you assured.
    It is a time for fun to be procured.
    Everyone recalls to the Gate, you see.
    And there they shall spawn a Galaxy.
    Then you fly to the most central point,
    And nose-to-nose, an enemy Gal, anoint.
    Hope it blows up, and hope you survive...
    For to be the last Gal flying, you should strive.

Also, you'll see the same thing on Amerish this Friday night at roughly the same time. Every Friday, EXE hosts their Ops for all outfits to try to work on the same continent toward the same goals to try to improve the fun and make sure other continents see play. It's a really cool thing.
    • Up x 1
  11. NytDragon

FYI, we may try a different "fun" event this Friday. Be sure to watch for details in leader chat, yells, etc...
  12. desdicardo

The game actually had trouble rendering all the galaxies, some of them didn't pop up for me until I was right on top of them.