Weapons Swapping Trial

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Javabea, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Javabea

I'd like the ability to switch weapons with someone to try out their gun... just like I'd do at the firing range. Maybe offer a free clip of ammo to the trial soldier and once that is gone, the gun goes back to it's owner.
  2. Tantal

You can test weapons as is, the only downside is that you can't try out any unlocks for them.

Just click on the unlock button, and then on the bottom of the window that will pop out there will be a button to try the weapon out for 30 minutes. You can even try out vehicle weapons.
  3. Javabea

I know you can test them now, but an uncerted weapon doesn't tell you much about it.

I want to be able to try a weapon that someone else has that is tricked out and see what it could really feel like. Let's say my buddy gets a new IR scope on his semi automatic sniping rifle and tells me it's best setup you could ever have, I'd really like to know what it's like before putting the certs into it.

You can test weapons before spending SC on them, but you cannot test certs and they are harder to come by.