We need you for a farewell Jaeger Server - Harlem Shake video!

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Crazy Airborne, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Crazy Airborne

Ok guys, this brilliant plan just came to me, WE HAVE TO DO THIS. Jaeger will be no more as of tomorrow!

Im thinking tons of people in the WG, all just standing around doing nothing. one guy in the front acting a fool (hopefully you guys are familiar with the harlem shake videos) then the beat drops and we got everyone gong nuts, tanks firing, libs bumping, upside down gals going nuts. everyone being as crazy as they can possibly be in proper Planetside 2 style! I need all the big outfits in on this, the more the merrier! I myself will be doing the recording and editing, and this should be easy to pull off. It essentially should only take a few mintues to capture (the videos are only like 30 seconds long)

Im thinking we could get this going around 7:30-8pm eastern time. in about 4-5 hours. Whos in!?!

Post up here if you want to be a part of this! Should be great laughs for everyone. I will be contacting people in game as well as checking this here. Please contact me in game to let me know ur ideas. CrazyAirborne - IGN
    • Up x 1
  2. Zakuak

I know it can be done, would be pretty funny! Mass mayhem, yes do it!

Rewind 2 months back and I woke up early one saturday (3am) and logged in to find about 30 or more NC guys in the WG all jumping to the beat of some Skrillex, was pretty cool looking actually...I can only imagine what they were all on but...

Be really cool if we showed the world proper jaeger solidarity and all 3 factions met up somewhere and did it!
  3. Shanther

4. Crazy Airborne

ok so we got ARGO, CT, FGUK all in, We neeed more people!!! Doesnt matter the letters infront of ur name, lets get a MASSIVE amount of players, spawn beacons, vehicles, poping smoke and ****, all CHAOS!!! come on guys, this has the potential to be epic.

and its the least we can do for our beloved Jaeger.
  5. Dagonlives

BRSN will be there. One of our off days, but i'd hate to leave Jaeger without a good send-off.
  6. Crazy Airborne

Well a huge thank you to the AWESOME turnout, ending with an EPIC Gal Bomb on TI!!! Ill be posting the video here 2morrow!
  7. Crazy Airborne

8. Crazy Airborne

watch in HD!
    • Up x 1
  9. PandemicLegion

10. doombro

Needs more flipped over mossies.

Way more.