[Video] Rocket Science (LA Montage)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mustarde, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Mustarde

Here's my journey to the Eclipse (just in time for the buff). I had some shadowplay and recursion issues along the way, sadly I wasn't able to record many of the good Pulsar C or Solstice streaks I had. My favorite carbine to use was probably the VX6-7, the ROF and reload speed allowed me to win a LOT of 1v1's and stay aggressive. LA is probably my favorite class to play when not infiltrating, it requires detailed map knowledge and creativity to create moments like the ones seen here.

Enjoy!

Music - The Island (parts 1 &2) by Pendulum

• Up x 8
  2. AnuErebus

And that is why I never understand why people complain about the Beamer. That thing is a damn fine pistol.
    • Up x 2
  3. Iridar51

1:31 - 2:27 Why, Emerald TR? Y U DO DIS? I am extremely disappoint! Not even suppressed, ffs.

Overall nice video. Some epic moments, some cheesy moments. And some bang my head against the wall moments, when you take on primaries with a beamer and win with barely a scratch :rolleyes:
  4. Liberty

Needs more sniping, 6/10.

Nice vid though!
  5. DashRendar

Ok, who else is watching name badges to see if yours came up?
    • Up x 2
  6. DashRendar

Speaking of name badges, CondimentActual, I KNOW I've killed you in game a few times :)
    • Up x 1
  7. FnkyTwn

It's a damn fine pistol in Mustarde's hands. It takes somebody of his skill level to make it work. If there was a function in the game that let you run around and pistol whip people, he'd be really effective at that too. He's not the norm. He's abnormal.
    • Up x 1
  8. Auzor

Soo... your aim is not only OP with a sniper rifle? :eek:

Amazing how little bullets you need to kill targets..
    Your connection must be awesome, because otherwise don't you just end up "magdumping" into already dead enemies?
    Or, maybe you already know "that were 3 bodyshots, 3 headshots, he's already dead.. NEEEXT"

"typically" I'm happy if 30 rounds of 143 dmg kills one person; then short reload.
    You seem able to use, at least on occasion, such a mag to kill 3 people.. of course, you are a bit more accurate, and get far more headshots. But I also think you switch targets much, much quicker than me, knowing the first is dead, whilst I would still be firing at dude nr1.

Nice work.
    • Up x 1
  9. omfgweeee

What server is this. How comwe no one notice you...
  10. Rogueghost

11. Mustarde

I use nanoweave for most LA loadouts because my most common enemy are other LA's. Lots of carbine duels, where the extra HP can be the difference between survival.

I did run ammo belt on the serpent. It goes through ammunition so quickly that I felt pretty limited without it. Plus if you actually get to drill someone down, no amount of nanoweave can save them.