[Video] Blueshift

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Matti, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Matti

Hi all!

Here is my latest VS MAX video, still using the Blueshift which is basically
    the same as the TR's Mercy.

This is a gameplay video so there is no post commenting on it
    • Up x 2
  2. Dapiggy

I'm about to get 1k certs and do my very 1st big purchase... I really don't want to waste it and seeming that you've been playing this game for a while are Blueshifts really that much better than cosmos? Because I trialed the Blueshifts on one hand and my cosmos on the other and idk for me I can't really tell right I guess but the accuracy for both seems minimal in differences... maybe it also could be cause i'm still kinda new though, but since there is only hip firing for these guns then should they just be spray and pray all the time anyway?
    • Up x 1
  3. RealityWarrior

They have different purposes. Blueshift is for long range, Cosmos is for short. They are each better than the other at the range they are intended.
    • Up x 1
  4. Matti

Blueshif is the best choice if you want to shoot at distances more than 30m.
    The way I play I would recommand them over any alternatives but that's just how I play
  5. BuzKild

Cosmos VM3 are like the shotguns in close range battles, except their easier, just maintain firing with continually acquiring targets (where shotguns require timing skills to make every shot shell count). Like suggested, it all depends on your style of game play. For me; I find myself running directly on infantry positions within buildings and rooms, killing maggots, then using the Charge to get out. It's not just for biofarming, this is anywhere that has buildings or CQB, which is a lot of areas. You can get kills at medium range, but it's rare and assisted.

Another attribute to consider is the 75 round magazine of the VM3 vs. the Blueshifts 40; so you nearly have twice the capacity and with more damage per round, that equates to roughly 250% more firepower, but you have to put rounds on target so it's moot at medium+ ranges.

If I am outside on terrain fighting infantry, I will switch to VM1 + Blueshift combo, but I only bought the Blueshift because it was on sale some time ago.
  6. Dapiggy

Well I guess i'll wait for Blueshifts to go on sale before I get them then as I found myself usually going with double comets for a bit more open field or a comet(for that nice "bomb") and a cosmo(for making them "dance" and suppression) for CQC.

Thanks guys