Tried The New Engi Gun

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Harry Ticblasphemer, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Harry Ticblasphemer

The Razor,loved it!Even with Iron Sights it was pretty awesome.
  2. Pumpkim

I didn't try it for a very long time, but I got the impression it was like the mercenary without the uncontrollable recoil. Perhaps the damage is lower, but I didn't notice it. Allowed me to use full auto at longer ranges, which in turn hits heads more, and so they die faster.
  3. Jonesing25

Yeah love the Razor except I can't upgrade it at all. All the unlocks are still locked and it says I need to unlock the weapon even though I already unlocked it.
  4. Koadster

The new TR carbine is a disappointment.. Enjoy your decent new weapon NC :(
  5. JWizzle

It was actually worse than stock. There is no noticeable difference between the new carbine and the stocks hipfire accuracy; the new carbine also has about a half second slower reload. Hell, it didn't even have a new model, just a slightly different butt.
  6. BeardMcBeard

The VS one didn't impress me. Maybe if I certed softpoint ammo into it, but honestly I feel like I'd prefer running around with the starter gun without upgrades if I was going to ditch my shotgun at this point.
  7. Gearlock

Trac-5 out of the box is the best weapon ive used in this game so far. Its just 'my type of gun' for my type of play.

It's hard to beat man. We were given a gun that's 1000 certs and almost as good as a trac 5. Almost. We'll see how it plays out modded though. All i can say is I logged onto my NC who only has 30 certs spent on a scope on a trac-5 and won way more duels then I had ever won on my NC and had a way easier time gettin kills at range.