[TR-VS-NC] Amerish Operation - 7pm-9pm PST Wednesday, Feb 27

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by SgtCharlesZim, Feb 24, 2013.

1. SgtCharlesZim

We're going back to Amerish and we're inviting all our friends and no-so-friends to come along! Please post here if your outfit will be attending. It will be a 2 hour op, starting at 7pm PST on Wednesday, Feb 27. If there are any questions, post here or send me a message on the forum or in game.

TR
    EXE - Confirmed

NC
    COLG - Confirmed

VS
    VAST - Confirmed

Zim
    EXE - Leading the Way
  2. NytDragon

VAST will be there.
  3. ROMNEYTRON

You know my answer Zim :D

4. FlyingScorpion

I want to see this happen.

*edit* (wish this was on the weekend though)
  5. Escorge

As i was making this video, i thought, why dont we all start the next off-indar operation with a massive 3 way aircraft battle! ESF's, Libs, Gals and rocket flashes! Let me know if yall are up for it.
    Skip to 3:05 and imagine how awesome it would be if the NC were added to that!
  6. SgtCharlesZim

Bamp. Let's make sure this doesn't get lost.
  7. kaptinkrunch88

I will be on vaccation durring the operation. I'm sorry I'll have to miss it. I think this should be a regular thing if all the major outfit players agree. The TI Alloy-Crown two step is a dance that gets old fast. I enjoy a change of scenery while I'm getting my face shot.
  8. NytDragon

Evidence of our Vanu brainwash technology at work... another NC with amazing focus!
    • Up x 1
  9. TheWhiteDragon

Doh! I should have seen this earlier. I'll put it in IRNV motd tonight.
  10. Hibiki54

You're running with the wrong crowd if that's all you see.
  11. desdicardo

Are our frenemies in DPSO not coming? :(
  12. Trudeus

CASH will be there.
  13. NytDragon

Thanks everyone that made it tonight. VAST had fun tonight.
  14. SgtCharlesZim

Good fight everyone! Glad to see:

EXE, IRNV, COLG, CASH, DPSO, VAST, and VOSS.

Don't see your outfit there? Talk to your outfit leaders!
    • Up x 1
  15. Escorge

Extremely close fight tonight guys! Big thanks to everyone who showed up, had a blast. Ill post what i have of the massive air battle in a bit.
  16. ROMNEYTRON

VS and TR caught us off guard in the beginning. We thought you guys would stay and fight over Mekala forever, and sort've overextended ourselves and lost a lot of territory. We pulled ourselves together at Ikanam and Kawhati though, and I thank EXE, IRNV and VOSS, VAST, and DPSO for their attacks on those stations. You guys put up one hell of an offensive, but COLG and CASH were a bit too stubborn :D

All in all, LOADS of fun. I find it sad that I don't see more NC participating in these things.
  17. Escorge

Video of the Amerish dogfight! My graphics card decided it didn't like me, sorry about the random glitches.
  18. ROMNEYTRON

Here's some footage of the air war from NC perspective. We were the furthest WG, so apologies for arriving late to the party. Bear in mind, the guy filming got there VERY late, quite some time after the main NC force arrived.
  19. NytDragon

Yeah, we figured you'd be late, but we expected more Galaxies... what we saw were mostly reavers and liberators, compared to the many galaxies from both TR and VS. :(

Nice seeing the HD videos though, thanks guys for recording and posting those.
  20. ROMNEYTRON

Yeah, it was miscommunication on my part. I didn't get the /tell from Zim about the Galaxy war until after I gave the order to pull any aircraft. We were planning on striking back at VOSS and DPSO for obliterating our flashes at Auraxicom Substation :mad:

Guess you guys got the cease-fire order late haha!