The One Kill That Will Haunt My Dreams

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Skulpoe, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Vinakis

I guess my BR1 experience wasn't as bad as some, especially reading the posts here.

My very first drop pod into the game landed me right on the top of the Crown, in the middle of a fight between the NC and VS (I was TR). I managed to sneak around the top of the tower and kill a few clueless NC who were sniping, until my carbine ran out of ammo and I dropped down to kill a few more with my knife and pistol until a Scatmax got me from behind. By the time I was done with my first drop, I was BR3 :D
  2. Degenatron

MFW I kill anyone below BR4:

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. Tommyp2006

Here's my worst.

BR100. Got bored. Decided to go drop pod hunting in a mossie. First one I see, blast it out of the sky. It was BR1. That was the guy's first time hitting instant action after getting out of the tutorial. I don't think he ever came back.
    • Up x 1
  4. KnightCole

Why feel bad about shooting an E-Soldier?

I never feel bad about it. They are not my team, so they die. I get caught in situations like that, the enemy gets caught like that....fair game lol.
  5. LIKE A BOSS!

I remember when I was first drop podded into the game. It was Amerish iirc in the middle of a ground biolab fight. I was on top of a prowler got 2 kills before being shot in the face...good times. Took me till I got to BR 10 before I knew how to use a warpgate ( this was the first week ps2 came out)
  6. furrywaffle

I don't know about you guys, but I love me some fresh meat to kill.
  7. Jur270

Maybe a time ago i just fell bad killing low br, but most of 60% of my death that i can remmeber are under BR 20, i remember when i was a defenless br 1 when i always got killed by scatt maxes god saws orions sarons titan lolpodds bolt action and sometimes in a session i dont got any kill and around 100 deaths so no nobody had mercy with me
    • Up x 1
  8. Camycamera

if you had real time stat tracker installed "welcome to PlanetSide" would have been called.

oh god, i have 9 "Welcome to PlanetSide" kills according to Stat tracker since i have had it installed, i am a horrible, evil person because i laugh whenever i get that.
  9. Jogido

u monster!
  10. Booface

Ha yeah, I only used Recursion Stat Tracker for 2 sessions and I already have 12 "Welcome to Planetside" achievements. Poor guys.
  11. Luighseach

Man nothing will compare to the days when they drop podded new players into battle. I will say though my insertion was quite epic though. Probably the reason I still play was because of how epic my first moment in the game was.

Story time:
    It stared literally the last day of beta. I did not know that the beta was done and I just created my first character, a VS. I see the cool planet thingy and here that old guy talking about something and the weird music was playing. I thought the tutorial was going to be cool...

Next thing I know I am being dropped down from space with no idea what to do. I land and hear gun fire everywhere. I turn around, thinking that this tutorial starts out pretty epic, when I notice a double-barreled tank pointing right at my face. As every noob does I being to shoot at it with my starter weapon. Half second later, the moment I should be dead, the tank blows up and a friendly light assualt flies down beside me and starts to run up the hill in front of me. He was the one who saved me from the tank.

I look up the hill to see a tower covered in infantry with turrets firing as fast as they could. Other VS infantry is running up the hill dying left and right and all I know to do is follow. By some miracle I make it to the base of the tower and run up the stairs to A point where I finally meet my end. When I look at the map I see little green dots, where the Sunderers where deployed, when I read the name of the base where I was fighting....

THE CROWN.
    • Up x 6
  12. PlatoonLeaderG

Me too man,when i begun i had to learn all the things by myself.Oh boy i was getting kill so many times from ESF,magriders and lightings.
    Not only i was new to the game i was also new to FPS on PC(i have hard time learning to use the mouse),but i never give up when my score was 2 kills- 30+ deaths,on time i have learned the game and now most of the times my score is the opposite.I kill any1 like i was being killed when i was new,i dont let any1 survive!
  13. Nitrobudyn

I remember sniping during a quite intense fight on Indar. A drop pod landed and some enemy run out of it. Boom-headshot. Yep - he was BR1.

As for my first expirience in PS2, Just ended tutorial and spawned on warpgate.
    "Press 'Insert' for Instant action" (it would be fun, they said)
    'Insert', huh? [click] Ok, how do i stop it? [click, click, click] (the button didn't work) Wait, i don't know how to NC yet! Noooooooo.. oh, where am i? - it was Quartz Ridge and i ended up dead after about 1 min. Didn't used Instant action ever since.
  14. iPlague

"WELCOME TO PLANETSIDE"
  15. PrimePriest

Oh boy do I have stories to tell?

Attend 12-24 battle as Lib gunner. See couple of guys running around without much cover. BAM DALTONED! Kill feed says BR 2, BR 5, BR 3, BR 7. They respawn and shoot me with small arms. BAM BAM BAM. They keep respawning. Keep farming them until they spawn somewhere else.

Or the other day I'm in this fight with Terrans. See TR drop pod land in front of me. JACKHAMMER IN YO FACE. See BR1. Later go check his profile. I was his first killer ever.

But I have even worse stories.
    Be in biolab. See this NC MAX standing strong. Wild VS MAX appears. In attempt to help I shoot Decimator. Hit and teamkill NC MAX. BR3. Check his profile. It was his first pulled MAX ever. Feelsbadman.