[Suggestion] The guy who's viewed the map the most gets to lead everyone.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AuricStarSand, Apr 26, 2024.

1. AuricStarSand

I wish that was the logic of leadership.

1,000 shield & attack markers later.

Instead leadership often is " what mini outfit wants to ninja resources "
    who hogs squad invites.

I just want a Saerro top left Indar locked map double warpgate farm right now, tho nc has these 12-24 mini outfits, who try to ruin that, they split the nc zerg, they make the main warpgate farms not happen. I can't invite them.

If 150 people are in position for a double warpgate party, all it takes is 48 other people to ruin that and divert the positioning. Which is what's happening.

Theirs also the factor as a vet only enjoying the least played bases & routes & most people don't understand. So you just end up yelling at people to reach some unique region & they look at you like your a mad man.

warpgate features
  2. AuricStarSand

I was thinking. Wouldn't PS2 be better with All of NC tied to a voice channel?

With outfit resources being just a solo page for solo caps. I had a solo outfit for years, I always had 4 collosus stocked. That page can be a solo endevuer, outfit resources, doesn't have to be " outfit " based at all. It could just be " Solo resources ".

bastions don't need to be outfit mann'ed they can just be mann'ed by pubs.

Simply because, 4 to 6 mini outfits all doing their own thing, which usually has less to do with the alert & less to do with fun farm locations, & more to do with ghostcapping for their resources. So why keep outfits? If their just ghostcappers, unrelated to the goal or fun of the server.

" because outfits are organized " no teamspeak is organized, teamspeak can be empire wide. Easier for everyone to mobilize, not just people of your platoon only. Leadership chat isn't good enough. They only have to improve their empire based teamspeak features & proximity range for proxi voice too.

obviously people can turn off faction wide teamspeak mode, tho platoons need to communicate, other than just 2 leaders who have different plans, who are a tad salty at eachother part of the time.

NC half the time, can't zerg as good as TR & VS are able to. Since these " outfit squad leads " are half the day separated to 24 man regions.

Suggest for PS3 or something: for squad leads all equally get squad leadership exp for how many pubs they've lead and the person with the most alert wins while leading, gets to lead more often than the others. & players vote on who they want to lead more often, as for the top 10 players with squad lead ranking who are online. If that person wants to.

Pub Squad popularity score. Else Map objectives.

Idk. Just something more faction based, & less outfit based. Sounds better. I mean what's the point of a faction if outfits are split all hour. 24 guys want to farm mid all hour. 24 guys play for the alert. & 24 guys ghostcap for outfit resources... that's nc. Meanwhile I as the only guy who's studied the map the most, wants a warpgate 3 empire party & none of those themes help me do that.