Sticky Grenades

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Mirakk, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Gary

4 Bullets from a gun are even cheaper!
  2. k4el

You should be commended for proper focus on land mines.

During beta for the VS the VX6-7 Carbine had the launchers and now in launch the Pulsar SF does. No idea which ones have them for other factions. I simply assume if the VS have them the others must.
  3. Lowerydro

Not sure about NC, someone else mentioned the VS, but the Trac-5 S has the underslung grenade launcher... it actually has almost every attachment. Shotgun, smoke, nades and the rest of them as well as the different ammo selections.

Basically makes it the gun every TR engi should be using since it also has selectable fire modes.
  4. Sarcasmo

I use sticky grenades exclusively. They stick to everything. EVERYTHING. You know those irritating people standing just inside the spawn room gunning you down? Pop a sticky grenade right on the shiney transparent door and watch as it kills everyone on the other side.(anti personell mines can also accomplish this to a lesser degree)
    They are also good for killing people that are hiding just to the side of windows. Stick it to the top pane and it hits people on both sides of the window.
    They are very very good for taking out large groups of enemies around a sunderer. Since they dont bounce into oblivion you can stick it right in that perfect spot in the middle of the group and kill ~10 people at once. Sticky grenades are wonderful for any occasion.
  5. Udnknome

smoke!!! I love Smoke. been wondering why it was limited to LA classes since beta.

Little smoke + INRV scope makes Maxes go byebye, or at least their little engie followers XD
  6. Mirakk

Any of the S variant guns.

For NC it's the GAUSS-S