Sony - Why are you locking posts about aim mechanic issues?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Baustin, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Baustin

2. forkyar

they are tired of the crying why ealse.
  3. Moxin

I have this actually slightly when playing with infantry weapons...but, it could be a mouse driver issue. Try to lower your dpi. I could reduce it a bit.
  4. Bad News

5. Baustin

6. Jaggedmallard26

BECAUSE THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS. ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WILL BE TERMINATED.
  7. DeltaOne

There's a pretty obvious reason why that thread was locked, and it doesn't have to do with the issue at hand.
    • Up x 1
  8. Delax

Did you not see what the topic had devolved into at the hands of Martha and it's behavior?

That's why the thread was closed, I know because I reported it.
    • Up x 1
  9. Rune Scorpio

There is a problem here. Think it might be hard coded into the software and since sony would rather sift through what they want to see on the forums instead of trying to actually improve the game nothing seems to be getting done properly. Do the more basic issues and ignore the tougher ones.
    This is why it is bad to rush a game to the market sony. People get frustrated with bad mechanics and an unfinished product and stop using it...
    Of course it would also be nice if sony devs would stop using twitter to respond to us and be a little more active on the forums. You know.... the things that your customers use to communicate on 99% of games on the market?
  10. Baustin

Fair enough, the issue remains regardless of the reason for the locked thread. He's on to something, if you don't believe him please try out the Saron HRB zoomed in on a Magrider.
  11. DeltaOne

Yeah, I'm surprised the OP didn't catch the obvious catfight going on.

Anyway, yes, I've noticed the sensitivity for some of the weapons is off myself, not just the Saron HRB (although it's the most obvious example).
  12. IceJudge

That thread derailed horribly. But like someone said, post a video of it, I think the community would be interested in seeing it. I never noticed the issue, but a friend I showed the game complained about the aiming but couldn't necessarily describe why it felt off to him.
  13. Nephera

that thread turned into personal attacks on the first page.
  14. MarthKoopa

I tried making another attempt and being less rude about it, but it's completely gone.

Oh well.

I'll make a video demonstration soon.