Server Downtime for PU02 December 17, 2013 9:30 AM PT (6:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Redscyte

This is balance? You not only nerf the defensive aspect of a vehicle and then nerf the offensive aspects of the vehicle.... Hows is this balance. You basically took the Harasser out of the game. I understand I was over powered, AS LONG AS the gunner could hit his mark. And when you want to balance something you take the time to figure it out. YOU DON'T pull a Blizzard and nerf ever aspect and break mechanics for one problem. You just buffed tanks indirectly with all those Harasser and AV damage nerfs.
    • Up x 1
  2. teks

UBSG FTW.
  3. teks

ah, reminds me of GU02.
  4. COR_

Just double checked, vortex kills prowler in 60 side shots ZOE off, 55 side shots ZOE on.
    they have just further reduced the damage buff from ~20% infantry, ~11.1% vehicles, down to ~0% infantry, ~9% vehicles

IT DOES NOTHING NOW
  5. claptrapv4

i hate what u have done with the vangard i have to hold zoom the whole time so i cant even zoom to hit my shots. what is up with the whole tunnel vision i have 3 22in screens and now i get a headache just looking at it
  6. shoguncawwill

snipers cant hit with NC EM4 Longshot, TR RAMS .50M, or VS Parallax when aiming down sights looking at "300m-250m" to the target what happens right now as of December 18 is that at this range players are ghosting and banding/ not loading in to the game
    • Up x 1
  7. SidCom

Maybe its a little bit out of topic here.. there are a lot of "balance" patches, but when you adress the problem with the unbalance cheaters<-->non-cheaters.

Just yesterday, just short before Miller goes down for patching, O0O00IIlI000OllIIIIII killed hundreds of players within a few minutes at Westhighlands Checkpoint... invisibel und invincible.

I mean, that was an obvious cheater.. But how about all the "soft" cheaters who are willing to use cheats, because its STILL possible after all this patches. These cheaters are very hard to detect and thus will not be reported. There are so many suspsious situations which i dont know if this was a hack or not. Thats even more worse than any ZOE/Harrasser OP and all the other small problems.

Btw, i not a newby. My PT is over 1100 hours....uncheated.
  8. pizo1

OMG that basilisk is THE weapon now all other you can throw in trash sundy with 2 fully certed basilisks popt my vanguard in less than 20 sec hahaha,and all other nerfs are not so bad at all, so all in all they made a very good job altho frosty is bit of disapontment only 550 xp from him
  9. DoradusGenudine

Just more nerfs. More garbage. This isnt balancing, this is crap. I want refunds on all the weapons you nerfed that i bought with cash, which is ALL of them. Ive spent almost a thousand dollars on this stupid game. When you break one of my guns, and basically render it useless through a substantial change to its function, I WANT A REFUND. I want the option to purchase it again, in its new, "optimized", piece of crap state, or the option to NOT have to have it anymore and to use my MONEY THAT IVE GIVEN YOU for something actually useful. I hate you SOE. Where's Hosin? HUH? Where is it? You seem to have plenty of time to nerf every "futuristic" super weapon into the ground but you cant put the new continent online one YEAR after the games "release"? And how about a cert reset token? Huh? HUH??!?!?!?!?! IS THAT TO HARD FOR YOU TO DO IN BETWEEN GRINDING THIS GAME INTO THE DIRT???
    • Up x 1
  10. Lacecho

It actually takes a skilled driver and gunner to make the Harasser effective. So why nerf? freaking dumb.
  11. pizo1

What are you all moan about,harraser is fine we just got 24 kills including 2 lightnings with basilisk :p you just need to improve driving or aiming skills nothing else now its a challange :p
    • Up x 1
  12. DeadliestMoon

Now it takes even more skill. Also before it was doing too well.

If you see someone in-game who you suspect is cheating, report them. Doing nothing then turning around to blame the creators for why they aren't doing anything isn't helping.

If you expected to get multiple kills with the UBGL then think again. No one wants that. But now you can soften them up for your allies, use them to check corners, or finish off softened enemies.

Isn't that what the Air-Hammer and Light PPA are? Anti-Infantry nose cannons?
  13. Sathayorn

Harassers are fine now, just drove one before servers went down again, gunner got a fair amount of kills(With Bulldog), but we were bested by a prowler I thought we could take (It was at about 2% when we blew up)

I support the Harasser nerf 100%, it's still a very good vehicle.
    • Up x 1
  14. zerg

15. Defaceo

So no station cash 50% discount as well? ffs , this is the worst Christmas on the game with the nerfs
  16. SidCom

Deadliestmoon wrote:
    If you see someone in-game who you suspect is cheating, report them. Doing nothing then turning around to blame the creators for why they aren't doing anything isn't helping.

If i would report all my suspicious situation, i would spend most of my precious play time with reporting...(Even there is a cooldown time for reporting). Further more a soft cheater is very had to verify, e.g. headshot aimer, radar, no-recoil or speedhacks etc. They not want to be detected. Some use them more or less clever. The "more clever" you will never detect if they are just high skilled oder cheaters. Some of the "not so clever" ones i report anyway.
    I mean, yesterday the situation on Westhighlands make me think again that it is still possible to use that very crude hacks.
    It MUST be technicaly avoided to deploy this 3. party software on the client, or at least set the bar more high. As long as it is technically possible people will use that exploits.

Please do something against that kind of "UNBALANCE"!!
  17. ADUILO

Yeah, except the air-hammer is useless.
  18. Adeon

Aim stand move accuracy reduced from 0.35 to 4. :(
  19. Cabouse

This really is taking the mick I know the Vulcan was OP however this is just reverting the Vulcan back to being usless I mean how does decreasing its minimum damage range down from 500m to 130m even remotely count as balance when the 2 other factions alternatives have twice if not three times the range now. 300m or 250m seems more resonable I do hope this gets rebalanced properly
  20. ADUILO

Any chance that you could refund the certs spent on the 1× and 2× scopes? That's, at least for me, 75 certs.