Random Crash to desktop every 5-10 min

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Saclo, May 13, 2014.

1. Saclo

As title says, I crash constantly every time I try and play since the Lib update. I have never had this problem before. It happens even if I force the 32bit client. My overclocks are stable. i even tried it default. I can normally get 60+fps small battles and around 45 in large ones with no problems.

Specs:
    windows 7 ultimate
    AMD A8 3870k 3.5Ghz (running just as cpu)
    AMD 7870 (@1250)
    8G 1866 ddr3
    14.4 driver (tried to roll back to 13.12 still did it)

Also, last update to crash post was on the may 1st. is there any update to this stuff I'm not seeing?
    • Client Crash
      • Description: Players may crash at various times but most often when moving between continents.
      • Any update on this?
    • Client Crash - 64 bit
      • Description: We've all the major crashes associated with the 64 bit. We've had a rare one crop up this morning which is only affecting some players.
      • Status: The client has been temporarily disabled until this is resolved.
      • How has this been disabled? it's forcing me to x64 unless i swap the .exe
    • Asset Management Crash
      • Description: This is a fairly common crash that we're very close to fixing, it would feel like a random crash to desktop without any consistent reproduction.
      • Also any ETA or info on fix? no post since 5/1

Any help?
  2. Elkybam

I crash once in a while due to death. That's just SOE's repayment of you giving in your money to them, sadly. Oh wait...
  3. Meowcenary

I have the same problem unfortunately. Running windows 64 bit too so I don't believe its that 32 bit RAM related crash.
  4. \m/SLAYER\m/

yes, crashing too much today