[Suggestion] Purple

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Arkenbrien, Jun 12, 2013.

1. ForumSidePro720

Roses TR are red,
    Violets NC are blue,
    Sugar Spandex is sweet purple,
    And so are you VS.
    • Up x 2
  2. Hiding in VR

Can TR have our shields changed to our other colour, Black?
  3. Arkenbrien

Black is the TR's secondary color. I want the VS shields to be changed to their primary color.

GO PURPLE!
  4. Arkenbrien

And now, a pro purple bump!

GIVE US PURPLE, DEVS!!!
  5. CrazyCanadian24

Just thought I'd drop in to remind you all that Vanu are the aliens, VS are the Humans. Have a nice day.
    • Up x 2
  6. Tenebrae Aeterna

Actually...

[IMG]

If we're going by that logic, as I've expressed previously, the Terran Republic's energy signature would be gray. In actuality, it's the New Conglomerate who don't match the theme, their energy signature should be yellow...like their tracers. I assume that the development team decided against this simply because yellow isn't a favorable color by a lot of people and to have the Heavy Assault light up yellow might leave people disgruntled.

So, if we're going to look at this logically...
    • TR should be Red.
    • VS should be Teal.
    • NC should be Yellow.
    If we make the VS purple, then the TR should technically be gray if we're to continue on with the theme. That's just not going to happen though, it's more likely the New Conglomerate would go full yellow before the Terran Republic gained a gray energy signature.
    • Up x 1
  7. BobSanders123

We should ALL be able to change our shield color with SC! Blue or yellow for NC. Black and red for TR and cyan and purple for VS!
  8. Tenebrae Aeterna

While I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea, the Terran Republic wouldn't be black...they would be gray. :p

The base colors of the TR and VS are the same, we're both black. Your highlight color is actually grays, whereas ours are teal and the NC are blue. NC should be yellow...but I expect they feared backlash had they done that.
  9. davoll

Black would be to hard to see at night and would blend to well in the day time.
  10. AdamRah

we can still do this lads!
  11. Arkenbrien

(Fixed for you)

Yes! Let's go, Devs, we NEED MOAR PURPLE!!!!
  12. Klondor

So far, Vanu resist shield has a very vibrant purple and pink display. I agree that VS NMG and AS need to be purple as well.
  13. Akashar

I'm a bit confused at the support this thread gathers... But what can I say, I love PURPLEEEEEE!!!!!
  14. Arkenbrien

It is the will of the people.

Purple must prevail.
  15. GaBeRock

I know this is a bit old, but you should definitely make a suggestion thread for this- something about sc to buy sheild colors, or membership allowing alternate sheild colors.
  16. Arkenbrien

Only one more like to fifty!

ONE MORE, PEOPLE!! ONE MORE!!!

VOTE FOR PURPLE!!!!
  17. Arkenbrien

52 likes! That puts this thread's rank 22/14190!! For a simple cosmetic switch!!!

MOAR PURPLE!!!!
  18. AgentStark427

If it's gonna be purple, it needs to be flamboyantly so.
    • Up x 1
  19. Arkenbrien

A NC after my own heart. If only it had zero blood pressure... ;)
    • Up x 2
  20. Zorro

I agree, we need more purple.
    • Up x 1