Public API (XML/JSON) - Where is it? - requesting dev post.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Reiko, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Reiko

Hello,

I saw that planetside-universe got their hands on an API providing them with server/character data. Where can we find it or sign up for it and is there any protocol documentation online for us to read?

Would greatly appriciate any information on this.

Thanks in advance!
  2. Twist

We're holding off on this for a few days yet while we make sure it won't impact server performance in any way (it does get its data indirectly from the game itself). We'll update on it soon, we're as interested as you are in getting it online.
  3. Northman

And the app?
  4. Actor

I'm assuming they are waiting on the app for the same reason as the public API since the app will be using the API.

I can't wait for this to be release though!
  5. o_oNmKo_o

6. Metsuro

Can I ask how this is out already than? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.exanosoftware.android.planetsideplayertracker its possible hes polling the information from planetside-universe who does have access to the api but still.
  7. Glizp

More than a month has passed and no news, thats FAR more than "a few days".
    If you are not going to release it just tell us, don't make us wait like morons.
  8. Zyzko

UP, any news about the API ?
  9. t31os

Any update on when you'll be releasing some info about the PS2 API?
  10. St0mpy

sooon i hope, ive a little project in mind
  11. t31os

Any update on whether the PS2 API will be available to access now the new stats site is up?
  12. Ratinox

13. BenYeeHua

Why they always forgot to post about it?
  14. Ratinox

Higby tweeted it - which is how I know - but yeah, it could have been publicised better.
  15. t31os

16. BenYeeHua

I wonder why they always forgot to post on the forum....
    WHY they like to using twitter to tell other people....
  17. t31os

I got the information i needed, so not fussed ultimately. Someone was bound to relay that information onto the forum sooner or later, i'm happy someone was able to tell me so fast(in less than an hour of posting).

Ratinox, thanks again. :)
  18. BenYeeHua

Yup, just they don't like to use the Forum, so what is the use?