ProsiebenSat1 quits, accs transferrable to SOE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Seuchensaal, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Nexium

Why are SOE getting props for doing this? They're the ones that decided outsourcing EU accounts was the way to go in the first place.
    • Up x 1
  2. ironeddie

They get credit for listening to their players (even if that isn't the whole reason for the split).
    • Up x 1
  3. RevanZim3

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. ViXeN

Congrats to our Euro players! I think I have seen more hate toward this Prosieben thing on the forum during the last year than anything else, even the dreaded ZOE MAX. :eek:
    • Up x 1
  5. RadarX

SOE has always administrated the game servers and will continue to do so after the migration.
    • Up x 3
  6. Taemien

Your job not mine :p

But I see what you mean. On the positive note and back on topic, if it means seeing more Player Studio stuff, I'm all for it.
  7. LodeTria

I currently have a pro7 as my main account, and this SoE one to post on here because the p7 forums are rubbish.
    These 2 accounts have the exact same name, what is going to happen to these? Will my Pro7 be called XXXXX1, or will I be able to change it to whatever?
  8. RadarX

We'll announce more details as we can on how this flow will work for you guys. We are still implementing some of the tech required but are committed to transition folks as fast as physically possible with guarantees on their player data.
  9. andy_m

Same here. Glad it's not just me :D
  10. Archiadus

I look forward to not getting stuck at the launcher anymore :)
  11. AwakenOsiris

Yeah I genuinely bought membership knowing that it's (hopefully) going to start going up hill from here!
  12. Kitakami

So can I!! :D
    • Up x 1