Producer's Letter: Weekly Updates

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Apr 11, 2014.

1. DarkS13d

Well, good luck with all that. It sucks that Soe gave you the job of fixing a good game made bad. Pull those little glowing noob pathways off the map, and I'll be back and thousands with me. Till then we just play something else and wait till you do.
  2. DarkS13d

How about fixing the mess made with the server merge? Allowing folks to play where they will instead of the mashed up mess of aholes and gamers determined by Soe? By now you should realize, it is just better to do the opposite of whatever SOE HQ says.
  3. Wecomeinpeace

Unfortunately with the latest problems this now doesn't sound so much like "holding the patch until it's ready" anymore, but more like "holding the patch".

I mean, old bugs like the player desynchronization are still there, and ontop of that nasty new ones like the constant crashing when switching continents. And i don't even wanna go into the whole 32/64Bit back-and-forth. One has to fear for patches that will bring actual content, especially the desperately awaited ones, like hossin / intercontinental warfare or the resource system.

So yeah, there still is room for improvement i'd say. Time will tell how much that unfortunate first impression i mentioned at the beginning won't become a trend here.
  4. DarkS13d

Hey! I just logged in to check out whats new. Seems those funny glowing noobie trails have extended to all areas. You dumb sobs. Looks like nobody is coming back. ever. Why not just buy the Call of Duty franchise and just make Cod?? All the cash I wasted on this stpd fkng game.
  5. strikebrch

Just subscribed but , My Geforce driver crashes every 10 minutes and can't switch continents because it crashes too ....... :S hope this is temporary.