ODA 1785

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by LexDecon, Feb 10, 2013.

1. LexDecon

NC (New Conglomerate) ODA (Operational Detachment Alpha) 1785
    1st Team of the 7th Company of the 85th Regiment of the New Conglomerate Army

NC-ODA 1785 was formed on the basis of small squad tactics and strategy, to foster Team work, comradery,and fun in Planetside 2.

NC-ODA 1785 is a 18+ Mature, Small Squad based Outfit for Planetside 2 looking for North American Players, specifically US WEST.

The 1785th is one of the only "Small" outfits that is still active since Beta, with Continuous leadership and growth that is not a "Mass invite" or "Zerg Fit".

The 1785th was a constant presence on Genudine and now Helios. Teams of 1785th where some of the first to move in and secure locations during the Empire Showdown being instrumental in The New Conglomerate not only taking but dominating the Empire Showdown on Genudine.

We have constantly been known for doing more with less. The Crazy, sometimes Quiet professionals of the New Conglomerate

What sets NC-ODA 1785 apart from other Planetside 2 Outfits?
    - Every one is capable or will be capable of being Squad leader.
    - We don't care about your K : D (Kill to Death) ratio, If your worried about your Kill to Death Ratio or any stats NC-ODA 1785 isn’t for you.
    - We work as a team, we operate as a team, solo operations don't benefit any one.
    - We train. wither it is an actual training exercise, or in the field against live contacts, we are constantly learning and training.
    - Everything has a reason and a purpose, We move with a reason and move with a purpose. even if its for some laughs.
    - We have fun. and every one realizes that its a game, and at the end of the day real life comes first.

If your interested in the following you'll want to consider NC-ODA 1785
    - Small squad tactics
    - Actual use of roles as they should be used. I.E. infiltrators conducting site survey's and recon on targets before an attack.
    - Team work.
    - Voice Communication during game play
    - Organized, Planned and Initiated Operations
    - Combined Air and Land Operations
    - Training operations both in game, and through individual based learning sessions.
    - Development of real world tactics and strategy of military operations transferred to in game methods.
    - Don't care about fancy ranks and titles.
    - Playing the game to have fun and get into some good battles, wither its win or lose.

I'll leave this final statement.

"The 1785th Is crazy, I've seen them drive sundy's where sundy's shouldn't go, Crash Gals into bases that had been held for days and break the defenders back with 5 guys, You say they can't and they will. Just because they can. They live by their motto "Causing Hate and Discontent", They do it every time they can to the Enemy Factions, They will give their all to take out a single enemy sundy, or defend a friendly sundy. And over all, They are utterly insane, fun and hilarious on the battlefield. If you aren't having fun with these guys, then I dont know what outfit you belong in."

If you like what you've read, and interested then fill out a Recruitment application and we'll be contacting you soon!

2. LexDecon

We are currently open on recruitment and looking for active like minded individuals. Look us up in game.

Lex.
  3. LexDecon

Still looking for like minded individuals who like to enjoy the game, and blow stuff up!
  4. Arnenia

I can attest to this fact:

[IMG]

You'll never have a dull moment with us.
  5. Niner9

I'm Doc Niner and I approve this message. Seriously though, great group of guys, If you want to have fun while still slapping the enemy around, 1785 is the way to go!