OASIS - Special Ops Outfit

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by TiberiusAudley, Mar 2, 2013.

1. TiberiusAudley

Are you tired of spending every gaming hour either fighting at the Crown, or feeling useless outside of following the massive purple blob that sweeps over Indar?

Do you want to feel like you're contributing to the greater good, without actually traveling alongside the greater good?

OASIS is here for you. We are the lake in the desert. That refreshing change of pace from the mundane cap-wait-move on-cap-wait-move on redundancy that so frequently an unaffiliated soldier might find himself caught up in.

Much like the Vanu Sovereignty itself is a wellspring of knowledge to the uninformed TR pigs and rebellious NC dogs, OASIS seeks to be a wellspring of even deeper tactical shenaniganry among the VS.

If you feel you're lost in the desert of repetitious fighting, base capturing, back-capping, and being run over by the thirty Magriders that just spawned from the last base you took... never fear, every desert has its OASIS.

-Audley,
    Tactician, Gentleman, Badass.

Who we are: Orbital Assault Special Intelligence Squad (OASIS) - If you don't like the name...sorry, it's a Backronym because the actual word "Oasis" was taken. I prefer to just be called OASIS...

OASIS is started by me, Audley, a fan of the original PlanetSide, former MLG Halo coach, and Master Beta qualifier of League of Legends and my good friend SeriouslyDontShootMania, another friend from Halo who wishes he were as cool as I am. But he has thumbs, so he's okay.

What we do: Special Ops. I can't reveal the secrets in full... but if you want a change of pace, feel free to join my squad/platoon anytime I have one running. Some of the operations could be considered trolling (but always trolling toward the TR or NC, never toward our own Vanu brethren.) Some of them could just be downright ballsy. But regardless, it won't be boring.

I might make this initial post more fancy if/when things start to grow a bit.

Why you should care: Because while the Zerg can be led in the general direction of where to go by the Standard Ops platoons and Commander Orders... sometimes there are tasks that need a Few Good Men to get done first. We are those Few Good Men.

When do we play: Mostly on the weekends and some week nights, until around 2 Central / Midnight Pacific.

Also, soon Mania will be streaming for us.

So yeah, if you have any questions (apart from specifics on what sort of Special Ops I plan to run, again...the only way to explain is for you to experience it.) just feel free to ask, or send me a friend request in-game and join in on my squads whenever they are open.
  2. ManiaDaWiz

www.twitch.tv/ivianiia :D :D :D

We take what we do seriously, but also have a hell of a good time doing it!

If you are looking for an experience that is still competitive, but geared towards the non-standard playstyle, OASIS is for you! :D