NUC Professional Gaming Outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by zoidbergenstein, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Doanasaur

As someone who was really reluctant to join NUC, I cannot expess how pleasantly surprised I was to do so. I had no doubt that NUC was a group of skilled, intelligent and amazing players. And because of this, I was worried I would be swallowed into the MLG mentality of being forced to play and be a top tier player. However, after the first night, I was proven wrong, as this group is incredibly respectful, mature, open and friendly. They understand that not everyone has an incredibly FPS background, and they care more about my ability to improve as an individual and as a team.

My K/D when I started off was a 1.25, a stark contrast to the average ratio of the outfit. After playing two weeks with them, my stats have improved dramatically, going up to 1.45 easily. Being able to go from 1.5 K/D a night to 2.5 K/D due to the fact I have people who watch my back is phenomenal. This is a group of like minded, competitive individuals who understand that the first step to being good at the game is to have fun - and I am having incredible amounts of fun playing with NUC.
  2. Genserik

<3 you Doan.

Video #3 is ready! Thanks to Fearlessrage for creating the text animation during the intro. This video goes with Enter Sandman by Metallica and is titled "Blowing up Auraxis".

I hope you enjoy!

3. Posse

Nice video, specially the music, Metallica ftw. Btw, now I'm getting the eject seat for my Scythe, thanks for giving me more ideas to piss TR/NC with my C4 :D
  4. Genserik

Nope. Only I can use it this way. Drop flash bangs on people instead.

If you want to do the c4 thing then you have to join NUC. Go to www.NUCgaming.com/forums now!
  5. Posse

Nay, I like my Lasers
  6. Genserik

Keeping the NUC thread alive with another video.

Enjoy: Vehicular Gen-ocide

7. zoidbergenstein

This video is my favorite so far.
  8. Axne

ahaha I guess I should be joining you guys since I fit on that list too =)
  9. 0dineye

NUC is a bunch of bad-*****. They are TIW done in the TR style.
  10. zoidbergenstein

We've been recording our nightly Ops and posting the highlights to Youtube. Here is the latest of them as a bump for our recruitment.

• Up x 1
  11. MisterTwister22

That max camping the bottom of the stairs was me! Great fight guys, sadly it did not turn out in my squads favor. GG
  12. RHINO_Mk.II

Bro-fist to NUC for making this game interesting by giving me targets that actually know how to shoot back. Had some fun with chickennwaffles last night in particular.
  13. wInevitable

You guys still recruiting? I signed up for your forum.

Brand new to PS2 and haven't done much FPS in awhile since like Unreal Tournament - first week with the game and I'm sitting at rank #73 (#17 for kills with 202) for today (6/8/13) on Waterson. K/D is up to 1.27 as a lone operator.

I have a lot of strategy experience as a Masters StarCraft 2 player, but need to get my recoil adjustment down a bit. Would love to work as part of a team and have a history with team sports.

I main Heavy Assault for TR. Ego sold separately. Name is wInevitable because with me winning is inevitable.
  14. Genserik

Got some new gameplay footage of NUC. Here is NUC, Harasser style!

15. Genserik

Tried to look you up on planetside players but couldn't find you as wInevitable.

We just changed our forums, it's still at www.nucgaming.com but we are working out some kinks.
  16. Genserik

Chickennwaffles723 is a member of our Bravo squad unit. Look out, real badasses in that squad.
  17. wInevitable

18. zoidbergenstein

Another bump with another ops video. We are near our soft cap for number so if you have been thinking about applying but aren't sure get in contact with us and we can answer any questions you might have.

19. Xoozyy

We are shaping up to be something special. These last few weeks, with this new influx of great players, has really taken us to a whole new level. Well.. except for me!
  20. Genserik

For Xoozy he's gone up 2 levels ;)