[Suggestion] NSO LMGS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JustGotSuspended, Jul 1, 2021.

1. JustGotSuspended

For the love of god please remove the handle. I'm not gonna complain about the weapons stats or whatever, so far I've only had the default and they seem cool except the reload. But could I please not have a completely useless handle taking up half my screen?

Please?

It's fine for a heavy weapon or one situational high capacity lmg to have I guess. But adding that to the whole arsenal? I haven't even finished auraxing the first gun and I already want to break down and cry. Please update the look of the weapons so they don't take up half my HUD.
    • Up x 3
  2. UberNoob1337101

It's massive for no reason. They should move it lower and make it smaller, or remove it outright.
    • Up x 5
  3. Liewec123

It's another thing that needed doing before pushing the update live,
    That big dam handle has no reason to exist.

Have you seen the lock on launchers too?
    I don't think there is a weapon in the game that wastes more screen space!

The modeller did a fairly decent job with the general look of the NSO weapons,
    but it might have been good if they put just a shred of thought into how they'd look in first person...
    • Up x 5
  4. InexoraVC

Also LMG (XMG-100/155/200) scopes are significally reduce the view
  5. OneShadowWarrior

Yes that handle in the line of sight when you hipfire is annoying and does block your field of vision.