[NC] PREY

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Terrarion, Apr 11, 2013.

1. rguitar87

It's good enough to shoot galaxies that wiggle up and down in attempt to gain speed. White ones.
  2. Cswic

That's like saying you can hit the broadside of a barn :D neener neener neener
  3. rguitar87

4. Cswic

Yeah I just saw that too. It looks interesting.
  5. WycliffSlim

6. rguitar87

Normally I would agree with this, but there are exceptions. Augr and Cswic being one of them. I think Libs would have a very hard time, but once again there are some sick solo daltons out there. Oh, the days of fighting CptSyco; the memory still burns.

Matchmaking is random, I'm pretty sure.
  7. WycliffSlim

I mean, yes there's going to be exceptions. But as a general rule 2 good ESF pilots will dominate. The only time they might have a chance is two solo gals against 2 rotary ESF's because the ESF's might run out of ammo.

Even the best dalton gunners, hitting a good ESF pilots is about 75% luck and if both ESF's focus you down. You're dead in 20 seconds easy.
  8. AirSuperiority

Indeed Master.
  9. drizzaa

If I could say one thing about this outfit, it would be that these guys are elite as all hell. I have a good buddy who flies for them and I have seen them all in action. PREY is home to the best pilots in PS2, you can take that to the bank.
  10. Cswic

But Mista, what about dem QRY guys, I heard they're amazing.
  11. Uberpanda

Not sure if you guys are still recruiting, but i am a reroll from VS (mostly have scythe/lib flying experience) character name is uberpandanc, I still fly reaver/liberator and am very interested in joining. I play actively, and am on the eastern time zone. Please note the character i am using is only BR 14 but ive put ALL my certs into reaver/liberator at this point and will continue to do so.
  12. Autorelic

I don't know about these guys here. Tytos and NBC are superscrubs and ihearcolors uses uberh4x. <3

Only outfit to ever be considered zerging with three people in a 100 km3 area.
  13. PureSalad

Don't mind me, mild bump and I'm still looking for Qlydim if anyone can find him in the rice fields! lol.
  14. ColonelChingles

As a Mattherson NC player, your reputation has definitely preceded you and I'll enjoy not having to be worried about enemy air units with you guys around!
  15. EGuardian1

100km3? PREY HAX! THEY TOUCH ORBIT.

<3 PREY.
  16. AwakenOsiris

Well with QRY in the air too I'm not sure anybody in NC are going to have a problem flying ha!
  17. Verviedi

Great job. Thanks for kicking Mattherson's ***. You know how much us VS love you. (While we're on the ground, fighting TR.)
  18. DaMann22

GG prey, we needed the air and you guys stepped up with it.
  19. rguitar87

Old enemies will rally and the invaders will stir in their ranks. PREY accepts no rivals.
    • Up x 2
  20. Juno

These guys are the best pilots on Emerald. :D