[NC] Outfit-X [Spec-Op, and more]

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by TwistaX, Dec 7, 2012.

1. KesTro

If you're looking for a good group of guys to play with give Outfit-X a shot. My original outfit I played began to taper off and left me feeling out of place even if I do play with the remainders of them regularly. Outfit-X Has a healthy player base and members that will make you feel right at home.
  2. BWAGrendel-X

Bump :)

Don't forget we run Ops every Thursday night and normally fill the whole platoon up :)

TeamSpeak is required so make sure to hop in if you join us - info: http://www.outfit-x.com/
  3. Gatekeeper1

Holding out 3 to 1! Great job X. I've been with these guys for a while and they definitely know teamwork.
  4. MichaelPatriot

I'm looking to join Outfit-X but on the registration it says The NC Jack___ what is the answer? I'm not familiar with that.
  5. vanu123

my guess would be hammer if not something else
    X are a great group to fight against and now that I heard 00 is going TR, I think X will be one of the outfits that will have to carry NC.
  6. MichaelPatriot

Thank you, I got it.
  7. TwistaX

8. serith78

Bump:)

Good well organized crew I enjoy playing with them. Never seen enemy sundies disappear so fast.
  9. Renuse

Ran with some of these Gentlemen in the Server Smash event.

The Squad leader ran his forces well, and resounded to orders quickly and professionally.

So far I have seen a good player base, and some solid leadership in Outfit X's roster.

I would strongly recommend players to this group looking for some tactical play and community involvement. In my personal opinion, this outfit is in just the right spot to not be too involved in the high end game politics, and boasting a good activity level for strong squad/platoon play.

Wish you Gents the best,

Renuse, Sol Ex Lead Trainer.
  10. Hittmanz

Bumped for X
  11. KesTro

Some more shameless bumping for the [X]. Getting down and dirty in this thread.
  12. Sierra331

Hey, I'm actually located on Connery. Slayer of ScourgeoftheServer multiple times, former COLG member.

I think I'd enjoy running with you guys if you're as hardcore as you say you are.
  13. Hittmanz

We have people on most nights and ops are on Thursday
    We do require TeamSpeak so make sure to hop in if you join us - info: http://www.outfit-x.com/

See ya in game
  14. TwistaX

Bump, come get some.
  15. TwistaX

Join up!!
  16. HMR85

Bump for the X.
  17. TwistaX

TwistaX #49:

Join up
  18. TwistaX

Celebrating 50 videos by TwistaX :)

19. Hittmanz

Bumped

Don't forget we run Ops every Thursday night and normally fill the whole platoon up
    TeamSpeak is required so make sure to hop in if you join us - info: http://www.outfit-x.com/
  20. TwistaX

A great team and great people. Come try us out and see if you like it.

Ops every Thursday @ 7pm MST / 9pm EST

Look for the open squad.