[NC] Consortium

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Sebb, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Dignity

We've got this awesome idea that would be really cool, but we need to cooperate and not shoot eachother. Please come over to our TS3 server (78.47.85.85:9988) so we can explain it.
  2. Osiris371

Does it involve forgoing that "alliance" we have going on with the TR to bully and subdue the nerds of the VS?
    Or is it some sort of cunning plan to trap us in your TS channel and break us with psywar? (like talking about your spandex and pew pew lasers etc etc?)
  3. Dignity

According to some it has too much to do with fraternizing with the enemy, therefore CONZ won't be participating in this event.
  4. KarMaSk89

Nah its just we did the video already :) And if we saw vanu and TR in the same area it would be too much to manage.
    Plus ur late. Luperza already did one :) So that makes 2 Planetside Shake's.
  5. Arquin

Well, that's an infinitely better reason than the one you gave before, lol. :p
  6. Dignity

It's planetside 2, so obviously there should be more than just one, besides, ours is gonna be far more awesome
  7. KarMaSk89

Well the first reason stands as well. We dont really wanna be wasting an hour to make a video like that when we already done one. Plus i really doubt it will be more awesome.

Just in case u missed it :) <3 Good luck. My betting is everyone kills each other.
  8. Whatisthiscong

After a long search i found a video that seems to be more awesome

FEAST YOUR EYES ON AWESOME

9. Matti

Still going strong, nice to see you all in game and in TS
  10. YamiNoTenshi

Hello femdom fighters! Have a free bump!
  11. Monkas

12. GamerOS

Yeah, to low on the page.
  13. IMTasty

Bump! Join Conz or suffer the conzequences! Terrible joke maybe, but now I have the top 10 last posts in the recruitment forum! All hail spam!
  14. Osiris371

Consortium, because who doesn't want to fight for freedom alongside a bunch of armed and crazy ex-cons. (That's our story and we're sticking to it!) Also, Bump!
  15. GamerOS

[IMG]
    The rumors of this topic being halfway the page are completly false, only VS zealots could make up such lies!
  16. Monkas

[IMG]

Shameless bump.
  17. piggy

bump for great outfit!
  18. Frozn

This guy is one of you. All 13 deaths within that one hour came from the same dayum piston.
    [IMG]
  19. BaptistsK90

Bump hello everyone :)
  20. Monkas

[IMG]

Enlist now!
    Come on, you apes! You wanna live forever? ;)